• 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
DROP
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Old Aj would have had that.

Reply/Quote
Another drop.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:14 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Please tell me what the Bengals have that is superior to what Clemson has.  Nothing as far as Ive seen.  The Bengals are a sucky team with a majority of sucky players and a sucky coach with sucky coordinators.  Clemson...a potential All American (maybe not 1st team) at just about every position and a coach that knows how to win.  Clemson could beat this team

THis topic comes up every year.  I dont care how good a college team is, the differences between college and the NFL are vast.  Sure, Clemson has top talent, but still only a portion of the team will make the NFL.  Whereas in the NFL, every player is at the next level.  SUre some of those guys arent gonna be in the league long, but they are still in the NFL.  ALso, you forget that not every CLemson player would last long in the NFL either.  A lot of college guys at top schools bust out.  I would take that bet every day and I would make a fortune.  

Clemson plays cincy 100 times and the bengals win 99 of them easily.  Clemson might sneak one in
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Only in pass protection. Their run blocking is horrible.

They held up with Indy all on them at the 1.
Reply/Quote
Burrow under threw that badly
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:16 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Higgins is taking AJ’s job.

Seriously, at this point in time, making AJ a slot receiver is a better game plan. Boyd & AJ slot receivers. Teegins WR.
Reply/Quote
AJ gave min effort on that.

Go for it!
Reply/Quote
Still hit him in the hands too
Reply/Quote
I would go for it
Reply/Quote
Can we admit the WR’s are holding the deep stuff back now?

Reply/Quote
Randy is a animal.

Reply/Quote
Bullock from 55 is good!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the 3 points AJ
Reply/Quote
Randy can drive 55!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:19 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Green has to go up for that

Still hit him in the hands
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Great kick, Fat
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Man if he jumps for that he likely gets that or draws a pi
Reply/Quote
55 yards for Bullock...bullseye

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Go for it
Reply/Quote