Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Control with both feet in. It was never a question...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
how and when do we pay boyd maximum contract in nfl history
Reply/Quote
Imagine how unstoppable this Burrow led offense would be if he had a good OL protecting him? This kid is killing it with this half ass OL.

That throw was magic.
Reply/Quote
Bullock’s fat holding up well.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:27 PM)pally Wrote: Andy Dalton has 33 yards in the first half..Joe over 220

In Andy's mind, he's just a back up.
Reply/Quote
We didnt give up points in the last 2 minutes.....Its a miracle
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Still is it a stretch to wonder if there are only 3 fans and that lonely toddler though lol

lol..they've shown the Captain too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:28 PM)GodFather Wrote: Imagine how unstoppable this Burrow led offense would be if he had a good OL protecting him? This kid is killing it with this half ass OL.

That throw was magic.

This will happen within 3 years

We’ve taken lineman high the last couple years so us not having a good line now is just bad luck

Eventually we’re gonna get him a good RT
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Cleveland is a bunch of pussys
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:28 PM)GodFather Wrote: Imagine how unstoppable this Burrow led offense would be if he had a good OL protecting him? This kid is killing it with this half ass OL.

That throw was magic.

That's what bothers me.

Mikey might say we don't need a better line, 'cuz Joe's doin' fine!
Reply/Quote
YAY, Browns didn't score right before end of the half
Reply/Quote
Sheesh! He caught it with three guys on him!! I am a Tyler Boyd fan.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:29 PM)sloSTI Wrote: YAY, Browns didn't score right before end of the half

If they had even 30 seconds left I’d be afraid
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That was an entertaining half. It'll likely go to hell this 2nd half, but entertaining first.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ok team in the second half they are going to expect us to continue to do what’s working. We aren’t going to play into their hands. Instead we are going to open up with all the things that didn’t work. Let’s see them call me incompetent now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:27 PM)Synric Wrote: During the draft Process I said Jonah Williams will be a good left tackle but never considered elite...I also said he could be one of the elite Left Guards.

What about RT...

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:27 PM)Synric Wrote: During the draft Process I said Jonah Williams will be a good left tackle but never considered elite.

Give him some time.

Even Whitworth got abused his first season.
Reply/Quote
This is what i was talking about when referencing early Boomer in the '80s. Not a whole lot of hope at the time to compete for the playoffs, but a lot of flashes of what was to come. 

This team has much further to go but it helps when you have a QB and skill players with the potential to keep you in games. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Bengals deserve this win! Please make it happen!
Reply/Quote
We are winning!!!! I'm so tempted to change my sig now..
Reply/Quote