Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Great play by Ward there.

Almost a great save from Burrow after the fumble.
Reply/Quote
That was Burrow just dropping the snap - it was on target.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Won't win with field goals and this defense.
Reply/Quote
Why can't they ***** score in the redzone! Zack's a *****. You gotta go for it there.. Burrows small hands killing him today..
Reply/Quote
Man that's good d by ward
Reply/Quote
I would have gone for it on 4th down. With the way the defense is playing we'll be losing soon.
Reply/Quote
Why isnt Tate being used in the red zone?
He has much stronger hands than.AJ
Reply/Quote
I like the offense today. Calls have been good, negating some of the pressure. Gio has been good.
Reply/Quote
Ward is playing great for Browns...BUT, we get lead back on Bullock FG.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: .... I'll say it: Gio is a more complete back than Mixon.

For a game here and there. He’d never be able to take the abuse of a full season as a #1. Especially in the AFCN.

Reply/Quote
How was that not defensive PI or holding on that pass to Green?
Was getting mauled the entire time.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:03 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Won't win with field goals and this defense.

Zack's a *****.. this is why we lose close games. Playing not to  lose.. anyone else goes for that..With this defense the field goals do not help!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:04 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Why isnt Tate being used in the red zone?

Because he he has been awful in his career in the redzone. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:03 PM)Tony Wrote: Why can't they ***** score in the redzone! Zack's a *****. You gotta go for it there.. Burrows small hands killing him today..

Why? Yes he dropped the snap but the throw was right on the money. AJ should have pulled that in but it was a good play by Ward.
Reply/Quote
New center. Ball tends to rotate a bit different. Green had it but it was a wonderful play by Ward. Same situation with 100 other WRs, 98 times it is the same result.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:04 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Why isnt Tate being used in the red zone?

I think Tate is injured.
Reply/Quote
They have left about 24 points on the field so far today.. even to have half of them at 12 would be nice. ***** coaching..
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:02 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Joe pulled out early. Price is actually getting some nice drive in the run game. Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

You miss the 2-3 other bad snaps? Joe had to reach up for one of them.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:02 PM)pally Wrote: that drop was on Joe.  It was in his hands

Ahh yeas you're right i just assumed Price was sucking because it's easy.

Sorry Billy.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: For a game here and there. He’d never be able to take the abuse of a full season as a #1. Especially in the AFCN.

Apparently Mixon couldn't either. Big Grin

But yeah Gio can't either.
Reply/Quote