Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Really puzzling to not call a play with 2 safeties deep when literally ONLY a TD could beat you
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The Atkins / Dunlap era is DEAD....We need to draft Pass Rusher #1....Not open for Debate....We have NO PASS RUSH, therefore NO PASS DEFENSE.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:14 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I guess it'll at least be fun having Burrow and Trevor Lawrence on the same team next year.

Haha Hahahahaha. 
This is some funny shit.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hey AJ...on the Hail Mary, how 'bout you get in front of the defender in case there is a tipped pass?

Doesn't he have a walk off TD doing exactly what he did there?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I give up. This team has beaten me.
Reply/Quote
I'm with the players no Gino and Dunlapnhave killed this team
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:16 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Dunlap fighting staff on sidelines. I hate this team.

I guess we should be happy he finally showed some ***** fire.
Reply/Quote
1-5-1 LOL.
Reply/Quote
23 straight completions, no pressure and 4 td’s. What a joke this defense is.
Reply/Quote
Like we said, should have snuck that 4th and inches and removed playclock. We all predicted this nonsense to end game.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson looked ok that kind of play is frowned on by Zac and company
Reply/Quote
I can tolerate beatdowns to Baltimore, Pittsburgh, hell anybody but the ***** Clowns, god dammit.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I want me 3 hrs back.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:16 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Dunlap fighting staff on sidelines. I hate this team.

Someone should fight them.  They're a crew of nobody's with zero business having their jobs.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't be one of the dummies here. He was right there and came within a whisker of tipping that ball. 

Dude he’s been bad all year

Sims has been an embarrassment

Phillips minus that pick hasn’t made a play in coverage all year and his only good play happened because Baker threw a dumbass pass short
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I guess we should be happy he finally showed some ***** fire.

Wrong opponent, unfortunately. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
The defense has cost us quite a few games in the 4th quarter not being able to even slow the opponent down.

They only had 1 minute left and had to put together a full drive...
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:16 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: That’s what the fans want right? PUnCH LoU!!! Lol

Hell yes! Roundhouse his ass! Pull out some nunchucks!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:13 PM)samhain Wrote: Dunlap having a meltdown down there.  Good.

Screw Dunlap.  How many sacks did he have today?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:17 PM)kevin Wrote: The Atkins / Dunlap era is DEAD....We need to draft Pass Rusher #1....Not open for Debate....We have NO PASS RUSH, therefore NO PASS DEFENSE.

I'm a Geno hater lately too but he didn't even play like 3 snaps this game?! 
Reply/Quote