Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Election
As I mentioned earlier: A clear example of civility:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-w-bush-biden-trump-statement-181429383.html

Quote:"I just talked to the president-elect of the United States, Joe Biden. I extended my warm congratulations and thanked him for the patriotic message he delivered last night," Bush said.

“I also called Kamala Harris to congratulate her on her historic election to the vice presidency,” Bush said of Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, a California senator who shattered gender and racial barriers with her win....

The 43rd president added: “I want to congratulate President Trump and his supporters on a hard-fought campaign. He earned the votes of more than 70 million Americans — an extraordinary political achievement. They have spoken, and their voices will continue to be heard through elected Republicans at every level of government.”

A former POTUS congratulating both sides..This is how we unite. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 04:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I mentioned earlier: A clear example of civility:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-w-bush-biden-trump-statement-181429383.html

A former POTUS congratulating both sides..This is how we unite. 

And compare it to current POUTASS and his supporters to see how we divide
Reply/Quote
[Image: 123822102_3792955637383671_7958204081641...e=5FCECAC8]

I had read elsewhere it was almost as many votes as Trump was losing AZ by (that may have changed).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 04:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: And compare it to current POUTASS and his supporters to see how we divide

Exactly.

[Image: EmQErmDU0AU9FgN?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EmQErlQXcAADu7E?format=jpg&name=medium]

They seem to not be handling this well but at least they aren't rioting and looting so they can still blame the left for all of that. 

Do you figure they are just all hot air and cowards or that they just don't know how to organize?  Either way *MOST* of what I have read isn't near that bad.  But I'm not on Parler where conservatives can spew their nonsense around in a echo chamber.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of Parler a lot majority of my republican friends are moving there and to MEWE (think FB without ads or "censorship") so I might have to make an account there just to screenshot the madness.

[Image: EmVBY2PWEAIhGCI?format=jpg&name=large]

I don't think these people are well mentally.

[Image: EmUpU5FWMAMUIWD?format=jpg&name=large]

(The response there is someone trolling on the app)
Reply/Quote
Also seeing a lot of people who said they didn't care, or didn't like Trump or weren't defending Trump rushing in to defend Trump and go after Harris and Biden.

Weird.
Reply/Quote
So with everything else going on we still have two runoffs in GA.

Today the two Republicans running released a joint statement.

[Image: EmaEW7RWEAQ_c-n?format=png&name=900x900]

I'm really not sure what their goal is.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 05:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: So with everything else going on we still have two runoffs in GA.

Today the two Republicans running released a joint statement.

[Image: EmaEW7RWEAQ_c-n?format=png&name=900x900]

I'm really not sure what their goal is.

This statement would carry a lot more weight if they listed examples of the "failures" other than Trump not getting enough of the votes.
Reply/Quote
Trump is now exclusively posting articles and videos about him being cheated by Breitbart and Newsmax. He is on the fringes for media support.

Fox News is being attacked as being guilty of election interference for reporting false poll numbers, like in Wisconsin (Which he says "I won" loooooool)
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 11:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trump is now exclusively posting articles and videos about him being cheated by Breitbart and Newsmax. He is on the fringes for media support.

Fox News is being attacked as being guilty of election interference for reporting false poll numbers, like in Wisconsin (Which he says "I won" loooooool)

Fox News is like the scientist in a monster movie who is being attacked by his own amoral creation in the final reel. 
Reply/Quote
So the fine print of the “legal fund” emails Trumps has been sending out says that up to half the donation will go towards paying the campaign’s debt down in the fine print...and now we know why all these lawsuits are getting filed. The worlds greatest grifter is once again pulling a con job to try and pay off the campaigns debts. They can’t let the legal challenges end because they need the theatrics to raise money.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 12:23 AM)Au165 Wrote: So the fine print of the “legal fund” emails Trumps has been sending out says that up to half the donation will go towards paying the campaign’s debt down in the fine print...and now we know why all these lawsuits are getting filed. The worlds greatest grifter is once again pulling a con job to try and pay off the campaigns debts. They can’t let the legal challenges end because they need the theatrics to raise money.

That AND Trump loves suing people.  He uses the courts to wear people out until he gets his way.  I don't know if he's dumb enough to believe that will work against the US government or if he thinks the US government works for him.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 12:23 AM)Au165 Wrote: So the fine print of the “legal fund” emails Trumps has been sending out says that up to half the donation will go towards paying the campaign’s debt down in the fine print...and now we know why all these lawsuits are getting filed. The worlds greatest grifter is once again pulling a con job to try and pay off the campaigns debts. They can’t let the legal challenges end because they need the theatrics to raise money.

So crazy like a fox.LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

IF you donate to the Trump campaign.

If you donate to the joint RNC Trump fundraiser, 40% goes to the RNC’s operating budget and the rest goes to Trump’s debt. Once the debt is paid, it’ll go towards the recount lol.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
In the one week since the election the President has golfed as many times as he's been seen outside the WH.  He has talked about nothing except how he was ripped off.  He seems to have to stopped doing even the small about of actual work he did for the last four years.

Ask again why people voted against him?
Reply/Quote
Trump's latest claim in the new PA lawsuit is that the "two-tiered voting system" disproportionately favors mail-in voting. One example of this is that signatures don't need to match, the issue here is the PA Supreme Court ruled in October that votes couldn't be disqualified for signatures. They also only cite one example of fraud in the whole suit. That fraud took place in two counties...not defendants in the lawsuit...that voted heavily for Trump. The remedy they are seeking is to essentially disenfranchise the whole state of Pennsylvania by not allowing the certification of their vote.

...this lawsuit like the others is absolute garbage. Good thing they are raising all this money for the "legal defense fund".
Reply/Quote
This all seems perfectly normal.   Mellow

Reply/Quote
If you think this administration is playing a game by saying they wont concede and stay here you are deeply mistaken.

They won't go peacefully at all.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 10:00 AM)Au165 Wrote: Trump's latest claim in the new PA lawsuit is that the "two-tiered voting system" disproportionately favors mail-in voting. One example of this is that signatures don't need to match, the issue here is the PA Supreme Court ruled in October that votes couldn't be disqualified for signatures. They also only cite one example of fraud in the whole suit. That fraud took place in two counties...not defendants in the lawsuit...that voted heavily for Trump. The remedy they are seeking is to essentially disenfranchise the whole state of Pennsylvania by not allowing the certification of their vote.

...this lawsuit like the others is absolute garbage. Good thing they are raising all this money for the "legal defense fund".

Since the trump team are using these court challenges as a means to fundraise/pay off the campaign debt, this tells me they wont start the transition process for the Biden administration until they are legally compelled to.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 06:36 PM)treee Wrote: Since the trump team are using these court challenges as a means to fundraise/pay off the campaign debt, this tells me they wont start the transition process for the Biden administration until they are legally compelled to.

Ahhh. Running yet another scam/con. Makes more sense now. 
Reply/Quote