Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
Thats coming back
Reply/Quote
That was a QB hit !!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
If that’s Tom Brady it’s an incomplete pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That is a weird call by the refs.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 04:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guess I should start getting used to missing out on Sewell...

So who is in front of us, and won’t they be taking Fields and Lawrence?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 04:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The fact that they are saying Fitz should have started.

How could they have known that before they saw him play today?

BTW I agree he does not look good today.  But he is better than Fitzpatrick.

I think the upside is better with Tua, less turnovers and plus he's their future. He's very safe though, which is okay when you have a good D and special teams. 
Reply/Quote
That's tough. I could go either way on that.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Tennessee will be happy to put the AFC North in their rear view mirror.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 04:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guess I should start getting used to missing out on Sewell...

When did people stop being gung ho about Jonah? He’s gonna be good enough.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 04:13 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: When did people stop being gung ho about Jonah? He’s gonna be good enough.

There’s 2 OT positions.

Reply/Quote
Based on the Bengals track record, if we draft Sewell in the 1st he's going to be a bust.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 04:13 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: When did people stop being gung ho about Jonah? He’s gonna be good enough.

It isn't an either or situation. It's a both situation. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 04:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If that’s Tom Brady it’s an incomplete pass.

The defender would also be ejected for a personal foul.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 04:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So who is in front of us, and won’t they be taking Fields and Lawrence?

Right now just NYJ and JAX, but a win changes things.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 04:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why all the hate for Tua?  He has played very well this season.  Passer rating over 100.  Much higher than Burrow's.

Not saying I want Tua over Joe, but Tagovailo will be a great NFL QB if he can stay healthy.  The only knock against him is that he is so inury prone.

I'm not seeing any actual hate but Tua looks like a college QB on an NFL field today. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 04:13 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: When did people stop being gung ho about Jonah? He’s gonna be good enough.

Jonah will be fine. Its the other position they are worried about. 
Reply/Quote

When a generational LT became available for the Bengals.

Jonah just looks like he will be good. As you said, good enough. That isn't great, though, and you can move a good enough guy elsewhere on the line AND add a great guy. That is better.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don’t want to praise Zac but it does look like the Bengals are playing hard.
Not much talent out there but I don’t see guys just quitting. Even Geno (sometimes I forget that he’s still on the team) was hustling and telling Evans to pickup the ball.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, free 15.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That's a 15 yarder!
Reply/Quote