Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
Geno is in to replace Covington?? Things I never thought I would never hear for 200 Alex.
Reply/Quote
Please get us a TE that can do things like that. Thank you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:13 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: A lot of people by all the post, I wanna see the Titans come back and beat Browns. BTW Let's Go Bucks!!!!

Well get on the Titans board and make a nice little friend you can get excited with

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Tua is going to be a superb quarterback if he keeps getting good protection.  He makes rookie mistakes but he’s learning fast.  The Bengals need to get more pressure on him.

His passer rating last year was higher than Burrows.

And he is over 2 years younger than Joe

But he will never be able to stay healthy
Reply/Quote
*Tua career high in yards...against the Bengals.

Anyone surprised?   Rhetorical

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Just send Atkins and Green home.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Tau with career high game. LOL
Reply/Quote
Just a prediction, but I don't see us scoring again this game.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
This team is pure trash
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:17 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Just a prediction, but I don't see us scoring again this SEASON.

Fixed it.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:17 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Just a prediction, but I don't see us scoring again this game.

No shot, Bucko.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Looks like our draft position is secure.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:16 PM)Destro Wrote: Tau with career high game. LOL

99% of us predicted that would happen
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:14 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Well get on the Titans board and make a nice little friend you can get excited with

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should be exited about it to, sunshine. After all C-land is a divisional rival. I would venture to say that the vast majority of the people in this forum would like to see them lose today and everyday.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:17 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Just a prediction, but I don't see us scoring again this game.

Our TD was kinda a fluke, bad angle play by Miami. So you may be right.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:19 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You should be exited about it to, sunshine. After all C-land is a divisional rival. I would venture to say hat the vast majority of the people in this forum would like to see them lose today and everyday.
Especially after scoring 38 points! Scoring that much and still losing? Classic Cleveland.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Now that BOyd is out, will ROss play?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:19 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You should be exited about it to, sunshine. After all C-land is a divisional rival. I would venture to say hat the vast majority of the people in this forum would like to see them lose today and everyday.

Yes. True.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:18 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: 99% of us predicted that would happen

As did I. I did expect him to have some decent rushing yards, too, but that didn't happen. No need to, I guess.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:19 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Our TD was kinda a fluke, bad angle play by Miami. So you may be right.

Allen can't keep a drive going. Unless they make some mistakes, we'll get skunked in the second half. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote