Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-06-2020, 05:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If he is not missing then it does not matter.

But he hit a game winning 44 yd FG against Tampa Bay in 2018 with no time left on the clock.
Okay so we have 1? Over 2 years ago? 
Reply/Quote
-4 yards third quarter
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:39 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: One loss closer to [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.registerguard.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]

Poor fella having to come here

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:42 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I think you think you're trying to make a point, but you don't even know what your trying to prove. But yes it doesn't, but his makes mean nothing if it has no bearing on the outcome, just a stat padder. Just like a QB getting garbage time yards mean nothing and doesn't justify being great unless it matters in the outcome of the game. 

The point is they either matter or they don't.  It is ridiculous to say that misses matter but made FGs don't.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:43 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: -4 yards third quarter

-6 yards this quarter.

Also Jonah Williams now hurt.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
So long Jonah

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, comparing Fitzpatrick and Tyrod to Finley and Allen is soft.

Also the only game the Chargers won without Hebert was against the Joe Burrow-led Bengals. Lol

Taylor and Fitzpatrick would not win a game with this team. We have no running game, and our defense is trash.

Reply/Quote
3rd down sack party at the QBs house!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There is no bottom to this team.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We are getting an injury on ever play now.
Reply/Quote
Another injury for Jonah...

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The point is they either matter or they don't.  It is ridiculous to say that misses matter but made FGs don't.

Okay there boss man. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: -6 yards this quarter.

Also Jonah Williams now hurt.

I’m mad at myself that I thought they would pull this out. The second half is embarrassing
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:40 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Inaccurate comparisons. The difference being that both of those teams have veteran journeymen QBs on their teams that have both won in this league in their careers.

We have crap at QB after JB!

So, what you're saying is, not only can't Taylor pick decent coaches...he can't pick decent backups either? 

Rhetorical Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And ownership won’t say a word.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I can't remember the last time I watched a team continue to lineup and lose yards. That's pretty neat.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, comparing Fitzpatrick and Tyrod to Finley and Allen is soft.

Also the only game the Chargers won without Hebert was against the Joe Burrow-led Bengals. Lol

This team has looked just as bad with Dalton at the helm this is a terrible team, and Burrow is the only one that made it look competent. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: There is no bottom to this team.

Yeah. The Raiders are not the true Black Hole.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 05:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Once they officially lose this game, Zac will be just one road loss away from tying the all-time record...zero wins in 16 tries. 

Sounds like a Bengals stat. 

Reply/Quote
His right knee was rolled up on...likely an ACL tear from the way it was hit

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote