Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Texans***
I miss Phat Randy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:46 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Who was that Irwin guy lol

Just brought up from PS this week to take Boyd’s spot. Played at Stanford, supposed to be a good special teamer.
Reply/Quote
Bring back Fat Randy!!!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I tell you what...that route by AJ, looked like vintage AJ.

His ball tracking and hands are the problem IMO
Reply/Quote
AJ got that pass but it was punched out. Great DB play. Those do happen.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I tell you what...that route by AJ, looked like vintage AJ.

That proceeding loss of ball is current AJ. No effort, no strength. 
Reply/Quote

It was just a great play by the defender...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:48 PM)Destro Wrote: AJ got that pass but it was punched out. Great DB play. Those do happen.

"Great DB play" has happened a lot against AJ. 
Reply/Quote
Seibert was terrible for Cleveland. Way worse than Bullock. Neither should be back next year.
Reply/Quote
The "Randy Bullock is the Devil" guys sure got what they wanted.
Reply/Quote
We need a turnover!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:50 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: "Great DB play" has happened a lot against AJ. 

The 3rd and 2 deep ball hit him in the facemask. Higgins had a drop before the knock away. Our WRs do not have great hands.
Reply/Quote
Pratt should’ve lit him up
Bad play 57
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:50 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: "Great DB play" has happened a lot against AJ. 

Didn't say it doesn't, but the same would happen to Higgins or Boyd. Even Jennings called it. He would know.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:50 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Seibert was terrible for Cleveland. Way worse than Bullock. Neither should be back next year.

Yup.  I understood the move a the time since Bullock was injured.  And I was all for keeping an additional kicker due to the COVID rules.  But I never understood that we weren't trying to find a better guy in the ensuing weeks to try and upgrade the additional kicker.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The 3rd and 2 deep ball hit him in the facemask. Higgins had a drop before the knock away. Our WRs do not have great hands.

At least not the ones out there right now. Boyd does though.

Reply/Quote
Houston has excellent deep coverage but underneath they’re weak. I do not want to see the Bengals throw any pass over 15 yards for the rest of the game. Just run, draw, screen, and occasionally go play action.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:48 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: His ball tracking and hands are the problem IMO

It wasn't that. He caught it clean. He just didn't secure and finish.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The 3rd and 2 deep ball hit him in the facemask. Higgins had a drop before the knock away. Our WRs do not have great hands.

As a result of the defender hitting it and changing the direction.  It's not as if it just straight up hit him in the face.  It was deflected first.
Reply/Quote
They are wasting downs throwing the ball down the field. They were moving it consistently until then. Giving downs away.
Reply/Quote