Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any word on 58's injury?
(11-03-2015, 12:35 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: I'd guess if he doesn't practice today, he's not playing Thursday.

Calf Injury im guessing hes out Thrusday and they activate Dawson

So Linebacker Corps

Vontaze V Rey Hawk

Dawson Lamur for special teams.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I know they said Maualuga had a calf injury. Any updates?

From the main site....

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Quick-hits-Maualuga-rehabbing/ed24a9ce-44fd-4256-b510-bf255e2a889e

they suspect he won't play along with A. Smith
Reply/Quote
Winston and Dawson will see plenty of reps.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:26 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Winston and Dawson will see plenty of reps.

Winston will be in there a lot, but I'm not expecting too much Dawson on D. Just ST mainly for him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Hope they both get healed up quickly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Since ticket sales are strong we might actually get an honest report from the Bengals on this one, for a change.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:34 PM)Psycholomonkey Wrote: Since ticket sales are strong we might actually get an honest report from the Bengals on this one, for a change.

But why would they inform the Browns on who will be playing?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:50 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: From the main site....

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Quick-hits-Maualuga-rehabbing/ed24a9ce-44fd-4256-b510-bf255e2a889e

they suspect he won't play along with A. Smith

The very next line:

But it’s a short week not a normal week and for the second straight day of preparation they were in ball caps instead of helmets. So it’s hard to gauge how it comes out for those two
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:34 PM)Psycholomonkey Wrote: Since ticket sales are strong we might actually get an honest report from the Bengals on this one, for a change.

When have the Bengals ever lied about a player's chances of playing in a game?

I can't think of an example.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Calf Injury im guessing hes out Thrusday and they activate Dawson

So Linebacker Corps

Vontaze   V Rey   Hawk

Dawson  Lamur  for special teams.

One option available is to activate Roach for Thursday for some insurance in case V Rey goes down.  Roach is the only other MLB who calls plays and sets the front.  Just in case.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:36 PM)SFmajor Wrote: One option available is to activate Roach for Thursday for some insurance in case V Rey goes down.  Roach is the only other MLB who calls plays and sets the front.  Just in case.

When Burficts on the field he calls the plays
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:14 PM)treee Wrote: Our Run D is worse off without Rey M, there's no arguing that.

Frankly the run defense isn't that great with, or without, Maul.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:43 PM)Derrick Wrote: Frankly the run defense isn't that great with, or without, Maul.

It's worst without.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:44 PM)jeremydc Wrote: It's worst without.

Yup
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:14 PM)treee Wrote: Our Run D is worse off without Rey M, there's no arguing that.

this^
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote

Well if there was ever a week he could miss and get healthy, this is that week. The Browns running game is horrible, so better to let Rey get healed up and ready for Houston.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:37 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: When Burficts on the field he calls the plays

Thanks,  I was wondering on this as I didn't see the tell tale "Green Sticker" on Burfict's helmet that usually indicates that it is set up with the communication set.   BUT, this doesn't mean he doesn't have it in his helmet,  or it could be that Burfict prefers hand signals to receive plays and then sets the front.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:37 PM)SFmajor Wrote: Thanks,  I was wondering on this as I didn't see the tell tale "Green Sticker" on Burfict's helmet that usually indicates that it is set up with the communication set.   BUT, this doesn't mean he doesn't have it in his helmet,  or it could be that Burfict prefers hand signals to receive plays and then sets the front.

Burfict wasnt suppose to get a heavy dose of snaps this past week REy M getting hurt forced that..

Vinney Rey has been calling the plays on defense.
Reply/Quote
Have the inactives been posted yet? Since it's a night game, maybe Lewis won't decide until tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:44 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Have the inactives been posted yet? Since it's a night game, maybe Lewis won't decide until tomorrow.

probly after practice today.
Reply/Quote