Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(02-08-2021, 09:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You need to check with bfine32 man.  He's the commish.  Hit him with a PM.  I think we have a list, but I don't know if anyone is on it or not.

Thank you for the reply & info.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 11:25 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Thank you for the reply & info.

ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Bfine, you told me to post here-- I'm interested, let me know if I can join whenever room is available.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2021, 04:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Bfine, you told me to post here-- I'm interested, let me know if I can join whenever room is available.

Got you. BenZoo gave up his team last year but took it back after the current GM went ghost. I'm sure we'll come up with something even if it means kicking out the dude that came in last place.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2021, 06:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Got you. BenZoo gave up his team last year but took it back after the current GM went ghost. I'm sure we'll come up with something even if it means kicking out the dude that came in last place.

If last place is active and wants in, I don't want to take the dudes spot! If last place gave no attention to trying, I'll take the spot.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2021, 09:27 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If last place is active and wants in, I don't want to take the dudes spot! If last place gave no attention to trying, I'll take the spot.

I came in last.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 01:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I came in last.

And he did try!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I know it's only March, but I'm just giving a nudging reminder of my interest for when the league opens back up later summer, early fall.
Reply/Quote
May reminder that I'm hoping to join the fantasy league.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 01:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I came in last.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Just checking in. Nothing to see. Shutting door.
Reply/Quote
I renewed the league today. Gimme a thumbs up if you're in.

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2021, 09:48 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Just checking in.  Nothing to see.  Shutting door.

looks like you awoke our sleeping princess
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2021, 04:59 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: looks like you awoke our sleeping princess

Don't look like I'll be in the PnR league with you girls this year../

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2021, 11:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Don't look like I'll be in the PnR league with you girls this year../

wutudo!?  was away and missed the fireworks apparently.  if it isn't defunded, i'll make sure pat knows you're still interested.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2021, 04:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I renewed the league today. Gimme a thumbs up if you're in.

You darn well know I'm in chief.  
Reply/Quote
Starting my 5,000th mock. Later.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2021, 01:06 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: wutudo!?  was away and missed the fireworks apparently.  if it isn't defunded, i'll make sure pat knows you're still interested.

Apparently it was absolutely some fiendish shit...I'll PM you if inquiring minds want to know. 

WTS, no need to let "that dude" know..I'm good.  Give it to Dill 

Reply/Quote
Yo bfine, we still doing keepers this year? I figure we will, just checking. Very important info for my mock drafts. Lol
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2021, 07:02 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yo bfine, we still doing keepers this year?  I figure we will, just checking.  Very important info for my mock drafts.  Lol

Also wondering if we're gonna revisit the trading keepers idea.

Or if we are gonna switch to auction like somebody mentioned a while back.
Reply/Quote