Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Steelers Suck" Jersey
Hey guys I just came across this jersey on eBay and wondering what y'all think? I'm going to a game Bengals/Steelers game this year and I think it would be a sick jersey to wear..

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL-Custom-Nike-Steelers-Suck-1-Fan-Stitched-Jersey-Large-/192246265605?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

What do you guys think?
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2017, 11:57 AM)GoBengalsBaby Wrote: Hey guys I just came across this jersey on eBay and wondering what y'all think? I'm going to a game Bengals/Steelers game this year and I think it would be a sick jersey to wear..

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL-Custom-Nike-Steelers-Suck-1-Fan-Stitched-Jersey-Large-/192246265605?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

What do you guys think?

I think you would be spending over $100 for a Bengals jersey that focuses more on the Steelers than on one of your own players. It is the epitome of the Bengal fan experience. Brilliant.
Reply/Quote
The guys is selling two jerseys and a bunch of BMW manuals. An odd choice.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2017, 03:06 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The guys is selling two jerseys and a bunch of BMW manuals. An odd choice.

Well, it has often been said by many, that BMW drivers are the doucheyest drivers on the road..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I come across steeler jerseys all the time. Next time, don't stop there, whipe your ass with it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2017, 09:19 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I think you would be spending over $100 for a Bengals jersey that focuses more on the Steelers than on one of your own players. It is the epitome of the Bengal fan experience. Brilliant.

But I love the jersey cuz the Steelers suck. I might put an offer on it if like $90 and just see if he'll accept it.
Reply/Quote