Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Workouts
Some vids of players working out as we suffer through the dark days of the offseason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDHRyvMhb0c&list=PLGj3fMTLtoGijEQuApOdSIvgd8sj1Aw1b&index=6

AJ trying to get AFCN ready.

WJIII looks like the future

I think Dunlap deserves a third contract before his contract year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
dark, dark days.

AJ would kill me in a fight, but let's not put him in the ring with Floyd Money. Those are some of the slowest punches a man can witness, we must wonder if it was played back in slow motion.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2017, 02:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dark, dark days.

AJ would kill me in a fight, but let's not put him in the ring with Floyd Money. Those are some of the slowest punches a man can witness, we must wonder if it was played back in slow motion.

Still looks better than the videos McGregor released..
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2017, 02:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dark, dark days.

He doesn't have Chad's hands, that's for sure. Looks like he took Chad's workout routine though. AJ really seems to look up to him.

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Seems like a million years ago working out for fun.
Now going out to pick roses feels like a workout to me .Thinking about yard work here in SC it's a never ending task. We have bushes that can grow 20 feet in a single season and there's about 25 of them in the yard here. Fun isn't among the descriptions I would use to describe it. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote