Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Complete Bengals games, from the '70s and '80s, online.
Added 2005 Bengals at Steelers.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 12:08 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Check out the 1988 Redskins @ Bengals game at the 1:33:30 mark.  Never had I, nor have I since, seen a defense so completely fooled on a play-action pass.  The replays which follow the ensuing kickoff give a better picture of this.

My first ever live NFL game...

(11-01-2015, 01:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Added 2005 Bengals at Steelers.

Thanks for the work brother....just now noticed this thread....awesome. Clapping

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
all of them are not watchable anymore:

"Super Bowl XXIII ..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Re-added '89 oilers @ bengals and added '86 bengals @ broncos.

Added '83 raiders @ bengals

Re-added '82 season playoffs, jets @ bengals

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 01:55 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Re-added '89 oilers @ bengals and added '86 bengals @ broncos.

Added '83 raiders @ bengals

Re-added '82 season playoffs, jets @ bengals

how do you find your added games on youtube ?  what is your sign in name?
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 01:04 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: how do you find your added games on youtube ?  what is your sign in name?

They get taken down from time to time. The NFL are a bunch of curmudgeons. I haven't searched in a while, but for a time, i watched the hell out of all the games i posted. 

It was glorious for a time...  Sad

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 01:04 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: how do you find your added games on youtube ?  what is your sign in name?

I just went through and updated the list. The only ones that are still available are the ones with 3 asterisks at the end.

Reply/Quote

You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
It's not a full game, but I made a new video about Ken "The Rattler" Riley. Simply our greatest defensive player in our history.

https://youtu.be/i0G-9IieB80
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Coming to this thread too late, I suppose, but it looks like there were so many games from our 1981 and 1988 regular seasons formerly available online, that are now all pulled off Youtube.

I am wondering if anyone has or can share any regular season games from those two seasons. All the playoff games are online somehwere or other and there's a smattering of regular games (for example, I found our loss vs SF and our win at ATL from 1981) and highlight reels, but not much is left up as far as regular season game broadcasts.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 04:31 PM)JungleCat14 Wrote: Coming to this thread too late, I suppose, but it looks like there were so many games from our 1981 and 1988 regular seasons formerly available online, that are now all pulled off Youtube.

I am wondering if anyone has or can share any regular season games from those two seasons. All the playoff games are online somehwere or other and there's a smattering of regular games (for example, I found our loss vs SF and our win at ATL from 1981) and highlight reels, but not much is left up as far as regular season game broadcasts.

They can usually be found after a bit of a search. One of these days i may see if i can update some of them to new links. 

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 04:31 PM)JungleCat14 Wrote: Coming to this thread too late, I suppose, but it looks like there were so many games from our 1981 and 1988 regular seasons formerly available online, that are now all pulled off Youtube.

Ok, i just went and update a few of the games. I took the old *** off, updated and added *** to the end of the current games that are up. And i added the '90 playoff game with the oilers. The last playoff game that the Bengals won. Mellow

Enjoy.

Reply/Quote