Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Michigan!
Sparty says: Oogly Boogly!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Yep. Sparty will party. Michigan looked flat all night. Now, OSU and Michigan have 1 loss. Not sure if either makes it to the playoffs yet.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 11:10 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Yep. Sparty will party. Michigan looked flat all night. Now, OSU and Michigan have 1 loss. Not sure if either makes it to the playoffs yet.

Yeah, those primetime losses really sting, as they are the most watched of the games.  Plus, it shows the entire football world exactly how to take your team apart.

I've watched Penn St. a couple of times, and they look like the real deal.  I haven't watched enough of Wisconsin to know if they are really good, or just fool's Gold.  MSU and Iowa look good enough to take advantage of any team having an off day.  Rest of the season should be interesting and fun to watch.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hey! Where all the Michigan fans? Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 11:10 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Yep. Sparty will party. Michigan looked flat all night. Now, OSU and Michigan have 1 loss. Not sure if either makes it to the playoffs yet.

Well, if you're gonna lose, early is better.  And the Buckeyes lost real early.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 11:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, those primetime losses really sting, as they are the most watched of the games.  Plus, it shows the entire football world exactly how to take your team apart.

I've watched Penn St. a couple of times, and they look like the real deal.  I haven't watched enough of Wisconsin to know if they are really good, or just fool's Gold.  MSU and Iowa look good enough to take advantage of any team having an off day.  Rest of the season should be interesting and fun to watch.

Wisconsin has the luxury of playing in that joke of a Western Conference.  They should move one of the top 4 in the Eastern Conference over there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 10:24 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Wisconsin has the luxury of playing in that joke of a Western Conference.  They should move one of the top 4 in the Eastern Conference over there.

It's all cyclical.  When they set up those divisions, Nebraska was still respected as a perennial power.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

[Image: 22886225_2217617308255769_42605074070418...e=5A668072]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Seriously meatchicken. You had one job to do and that was win your bowl game to keep the BIG 10 undefeated in bowl play and you choke.

Can we trade bitchagain to a DIII conference for a bag of footballs and a couple of drunk easy cheerleaders?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 06:07 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Seriously meatchicken. You had one job to do and that was win your bowl game to keep the BIG 10 undefeated in bowl play and you choke.

Can we trade bitchagain to a DIII conference for a bag of footballs and a couple of drunk easy cheerleaders?

They can keep the footballs. Pervert
Reply/Quote