Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars***
This team has completely given up on marv.
Reply/Quote
I love how fans want to think AJ’s frustration was on the team, and not Ramsey.

Reminds me of Andre Johnson losing it on Courtland Finnegan

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
But yeah good thing we drafted a WR with our 1st pick oh wait....
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin will get a two year extension for lighting up the fire on AJ Green.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:21 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Green is frustrated.

He's tired of the pussified way this team plays and the pansy-ass, chickenshit conservative coaching staff, i'd guess.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why throw punches in a football fight? Grab the guys facemask and yank until he has whiplash.

No clue. Good way to break a hand punching a helmet.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Maybe AJ is roiding?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why throw punches in a football fight? Grab the guys facemask and yank until he has whiplash.

This^

Don't risk your hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Too bad it was shown in the worst way possible. 

Because he went off on a mouthly little ***** in Ramsey.... Haha it's not like he was throwing punches at Eric Berry.
Reply/Quote
Would love to be a fly in the Bengals locker room right now.. I can see it... Adam Jones and Tez telling AJ to be cool.. LOL!
Reply/Quote
AJ got tired of hearing a punk run his mouth
Reply/Quote
Bill Cower just said boys will be boys about that AJ fight lol wonder if that’s what he woulda said if Burfict was the one throwing punches?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: AJ Green just lost his mind.

Marvin has lost control of his team. Again.

He never got it back after 2015...

Reply/Quote
You guys are hilarious. This has absolutely nothing to do with Marvin or the front office or even losing. It has everything to do with Ramsey talkin shit to AJ & AJ losing his cool.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:27 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: AJ will get a fine, and a hefty one. Won't be suspended for his first offense ever.

Yeah but I don't believe in that increasing penalty. You do the crime you do the time. Burfict might be out of the NFL if he pulled that lol. Aj will get one game. I think he should be traded. We suck. 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Fitting end to a weird half.

The main culprit today has been the defense - no pressure, bad tackling and just bad secondary awareness of the ball in the air. Had they played up to their abilities this should be 7-0 or 7-3 Bengals right now.
Reply/Quote
I said ti in another thread. Bengals are not disciplined and will always self-destruct. They need a new HC and purge the thugs from the team (not AJ Green).
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dalton had one target to AJ all game? Aj can't win here. It's pathetic.

Yep... AJ open on a deep ball and AD threw it into the Atlantic.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:28 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: No clue. Good way to break a hand punching a helmet.

Didn’t illoka or someone do that once?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:29 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bill Cower just said boys will be boys about that AJ fight lol wonder if that’s what he woulda said if Burfict was the one throwing punches?

No. Would be calling for his head. AJ snapped. It's not like him to do this. This guy is frustrated.

Reply/Quote