Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars***
Reporter: What happened in the second half there?

Marvin: Well we had AJ go out before the half and that affected the second half in that way.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:18 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yes, it’s not his fault he sucks and you should never hope for an injury to a player (that’s what I’ve been told)....now it is Paul Alexander’s fault and he isn’t a player so wish away for his injury  

You're right. I can't actually bring myself to hope he leaves with an injury but still... I find it very sad that that's the only way he'll ever get off the field. Lord knows this coaching staff won't do anything about the obvious problem at center  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The issues are more than offensive line on offense. Really anyone other than Green/Kroft/Boling/Mixon and probably Dalton are issues.

There won't be a quick fix to these issues. You can't scheme them away with clever playcalling.

Agreed. Instead of bringing in skill players they should have been addressed during the offseason. We all knew the oline was a huge hole. 
Reply/Quote
Great throw by Andy on the move.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What a shame, as the Titans are looking like they are going to beat the Ravens.  Bengals could have been in 2nd place, with a win today.

So people look at other teams like the Texans who lost their QB and see them as not making the playoffs. They think that opens that up for the Bengals.

I contend...we have to win atleast 8-9 games to win the playoffs. We'll be 3-5 after today with 8 games to go. To get to 8-8 we'll need to finish 5-3. To get to 9-7 we'll need to finish 6-2.

I don't see either scenario happening.
Reply/Quote
And then theres that!

Reply/Quote
It won't matter how high they pick unless there is a complete change of staff going from Marvin all the way down - and all the replacements would specifically have to have no history with the Bengals organization.
Reply/Quote
Fire someone. Anyone...
Reply/Quote
32nd rushing defense....7 yard loss..

Love the urgency on O
Reply/Quote
[Image: raw]

[Image: th?id=OIP.03KfRtjQHo4vZAnKp7mvqAFNC7&pid...=285&h=161]

"Ice cold Buuuud light here!!"
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My god Bodine is so bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:24 PM)matmaven Wrote: 1 in 1,000,000

I’ll put $100 on that, never pass up those odds
Reply/Quote
Then the Oline kills the run game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Lafell with a catch! Eat it, Ross!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:24 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Agreed. Instead of bringing in skill players they should have been addressed during the offseason. We all knew the oline was a huge hole. 

Everyone except our brilliant coaching staff 
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We've given up one sack to the NFL leaders in sacks

Who gives a flying rat's ass how many sacks have been given up when "we're" losing 23-7, can't make a stop on defense, give up punt returns for touchdowns and can't even manage a first down on offense?

Can you take a few minutes and extol the virtues of Marvin Lewis and what a wonderful coach he is? Even if you don't believe it, you can pretend i said something bad about him, and come to his defense, just to be contrary.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Pull Dalton. Save him for 2018.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Down goes Frasier! er I mean Dalton!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:25 PM)Sweetness Wrote: My god Bodine is so bad.

this whole team*
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is a sitting duck. He’s not going to survive this season!
Reply/Quote