Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Throw the ball in bounds damnit
Reply/Quote
Keep that in bounds and we would have gotten a PI at least. Andy needs to work on his throws.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
On the board first anyway.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:44 PM)pally Wrote: in the meantime...Adam Jones with groin injury...very questionable return

If that's what it takes to get WJIII on the field.....
Reply/Quote
Not even catchable. And not a great play call for 3rd and 2...
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn injury messed up the momentum Ninja
Reply/Quote
I’ll cheer for a guy to get a minor injury that takes him out of just that game, but never for a career or life threatening injury.
Reply/Quote
I won't act lie Shazier is not a dirty POS, but that looked absolutely horrible. The man was deserving of a concussion with the way he plays but that... That could be much worse
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:45 PM)drgonzo Wrote: I still love the out of bounds ball
It was put thr thr outside Burns played AJ Green out of bounds. It was a good throw followed by good defensive play.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
That looked bad, hope he's ok
Reply/Quote
Classy of Gio to check on Shazier knowing that Shazier hurt him in the playoff game and celebrated while Gio was still on the ground.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:46 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Damn injury messed up the momentum Ninja

lol right
Reply/Quote
Field goals are not going to win this game.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
That was almost disturbing to watch. Damn.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:44 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I wonder if that was Tez what would the Steelers fans be saying?

DOnt lower yourself to that level.  I recall vividly the old bengals board when carson went down.  It was very ugly
Reply/Quote
Whoop. Looks like Merv was just late to the Game. We can all relax, Merv is here. Things are back to normal.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ya, hate to see that happen, even if he’s a steAler. Hope it’s not serious.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh is probably shaken up by that injury. Morbid, but good teams take advantage of that and jump all over them
Reply/Quote
It actually was catchable - the camera angle initially was wrong. But yes I go for the first down first THEN think about the endzone.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:43 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: This is a prime example of why you don't spear people. Oh well.....

Yep. You reap what you sow.

Reply/Quote