Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Can’t let up. Defense needs to keep the momentum.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:02 PM)matmaven Wrote: Best drive of the year?

No, but definitely up there!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: Wide open. Not sure what team I'm watching.

Bengals and Steelers look like they switched jerseys for this game
Reply/Quote
At this rate, Marvin will get a new 5 year deal at halftime!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If Brown did that little pushoff, this chat would be going nuts lol

Very true. Allow us to ignore it due to AJ Green having 1 lb of bicep muscle.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Guys...enjoy it for now. We all know that this will be a game. DOnt get cocky
Reply/Quote
That CB was shading inside so hard lol

He wasn’t even on balance for the break towards the sideline
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So they try a run without a FB there...and it gets stuffed.

If they had subbed to a FB the Steelers would have brought in thr heavyies. The Bengals thought they had them inside the 10 in a nickle defense, but Hill thr rookie nickle corner thr thr Steelers is excellent against the ru.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Great start.....if they wanna drown themselves...put a ***** hose in their mouth.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't feel a damn bit sorry for any of those POSs in white jerseys. Bunch of loud-mouth fucktards.

Agreed. What goes around
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If Brown did that little pushoff, this chat would be going nuts lol

Wasn't it inside 5 yards?  Brown would have done it at 20...
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:04 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Guys... Chill.

We had a huge lead on these guys at home last year. Long way to go

We all know there's a lot of time left, but it's still an encouraging start in every way. 

We're dominating them and punching them in the mouth. Dalton is sharp. Mixon looks pissed. D is confusing Ben.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:04 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Guys...enjoy it for now.  We all know that this will be a game.  DOnt get cocky

It is not Second half yet.

If by some chance we are capable of scoring more than 7 points after half, this is not the Bengals team we have been watching all year.

A long time ago when the Bengals used to go to the playoffs, I always thought they had huge motivational problem. Why is this team cruising right now based on the prior part of this year so far?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Score score score now, lest the 2nd half be particularly Bengal-ey.
Reply/Quote
Did this team get abducted by aliens ?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Now defense - three and out of even better a turnover!
Reply/Quote
Time for the pass rush to get home
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't feel a damn bit sorry for any of those POSs in white jerseys. Bunch of loud-mouth fucktards.

Me either.....I still remember the spear to Gio Bernard and the subsequent dancing on the 50. He speared the receiver on that play. Oh well......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Steelers will score on this drive.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We all know there's a lot of time left, but it's still an encouraging start in every way. 

We're dominating them and punching them in the mouth. Dalton is sharp. Mixon looks pissed. D is confusing Ben.

Exactly. Pretty much like our home game against them last year. It's encouraging, sure. But cant get too excited yet 
Reply/Quote