Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-04-2017, 11:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What team are we watching???

We're punching THEM in the mouth for once.

I know right ?

I'm trying hard not to get to excited,
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: Now defense - three and out of even better a turnover!
Pick 6?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Come on defensive line.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Dre. K - horrible man.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Does Kirkpatrick think every play is a pushoff?
Reply/Quote
I do wish Dre would anticipate the ball better - he could have picked that pass had he jumped the route properly.
Reply/Quote
That look on Ben's face was like "wtf, 1Q over? we down 10?"
Reply/Quote
Most composure I’ve seen them play against the Stoolers to start off a game since AD has been here.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We all know there's a lot of time left, but it's still an encouraging start in every way. 

We're dominating them and punching them in the mouth. Dalton is sharp. Mixon looks pissed. D is confusing Ben.

Yeah the Bengals look sharp and the Steelers don't seem to have anything going. That Shazier injury seems to have deflated them.

Not that you want to see an injury, but our defense is better with Jones and Vigil out of the game too.
Reply/Quote
Won the first quarter.

Three more quarters to win or tie.
Reply/Quote
Just enough to give you hope. Hope is the most dangerous thing for a Bengals fan to have
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:07 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Does Kirkpatrick think every play is a pushoff?

He cries over every completion.  And when the opposing QB throws a ball fifteen feet over the receiver's head, he acts like he made a game-saving play.

He's a chump.  We overpaid.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: Me either.....I still remember the spear to Gio Bernard and the subsequent dancing on the 50. He speared the receiver on that play. Oh well......

Shazier deserved a concussion. Maybe even a severe one. But what may be a broken vertebrae? Not so much... 

I'm not a steeler fan, I don't feel satisfaction seeing opposing players get hurt. I would hope all of us would feel the same. Rise above.
Reply/Quote
Pacman is done for night. WJ3 rest of way
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
they’re gonna make plays we just gotta make more this isn’t the Browns here we gotta stay on the throttle 60 minutes
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:07 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Exactly. Pretty much like our home game against them last year. It's encouraging, sure. But cant get too excited yet 

Lol I'm not. Just waiting on the inevitable let down.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:08 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Most composure I’ve seen them play against the Stoolers to start off a game since AD has been here.

Can’t believe how good the offense looks.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Just enough to give you hope. Hope is the most dangerous thing for a Bengals fan to have

Thanks Red!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Won the first quarter.

Three more quarters to win or tie.
Dilly Dilly!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
who can we use to replace Dre. k next year will anyone take him what's his salary
Reply/Quote