Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Dumbass Dre K celebrating after he just mugged a guy in the end zone while getting embarrassed the entire game. He’s a joke.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:15 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: This ref job is disgusting beyond words

I agree.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:15 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: If Goodell is truly qualified to be NFL commissioner he should fire these worthless refs immediately after the game

I have to admit the refs seemed a lot more competent when I was a kid watching this stuff on a low-def 13 inch screen and the game didn't show hi-def replays from 16 different angles of ever play.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:16 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: He didnt come close to tackling him. Feet got tangled up.

Your definition of didn't come close = 1" away from tackling him. Keep defending Dre. K, he's the BEST!! (cue karate kid)
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Please don't crap the bed Bengals!
Reply/Quote
refs didn't call it b/c it was uncatchable for ju ju. imho. bengals could get a TD here and it'd get called back for some phantom penalty. smh....
Reply/Quote
Only 133 yards in penalties
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:17 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I didn't see it.  I saw an arm bar on Bryant's arm, but I didn't see his hand hold it.

Both commentators said it was weak.

It was. You will see more PI on any other play, than that

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Come on offense do something!
Reply/Quote
How do the Bengals screw up now?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:17 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: This is THE DRIVE of the season.

If we have a time consuming drive and put up points this game will be wrapped up.

Gio is running well. Would like to see the line man up and jam it down their throats.

Will likely be the typical Lewis conservative pu$$y drive resulting in a 3 and out.
Reply/Quote
Completely forgot about the game watching some flick and tuned in just in time for the PI call..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Whoops
Reply/Quote
Here we go on our collapse

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
That was all Oguebhi.
Reply/Quote
No good. 2nd and way too long.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:18 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: How do the Bengals screw up now?

Too many ways to count!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bed Crapped!
Reply/Quote
Yup
Reply/Quote