Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Maybe I"m biased, but I don't complain about a flag until I see which team it's on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
play call before punt was actually not bad - get some additional yards to flip field position; play defense
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:21 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Actually....it's VERY believable.

Actually it's expected.
Reply/Quote
Well...here it comes. Lets see if our defense can stop them.

Good teams get stops here. The Steelers aren't playing great.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:21 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: We need turnover!!!!!

WJ3 owes a big play for momentarily forgetting how to play football on that Pitt TD.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:22 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Momentum shifted while back right before halftime. And the refs arent helping in the 2nd half either.

They are always in the Steelers favor no matter who is playing against Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
I let this team mentally tire me. Based on history, they will tire me until the end of the game, where they lose and I have 3 hours of sleep before work, lol. Sigh.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
2 key drops by LaFell and poor officiating have us on the brink of disaster.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:23 AM)felis tigris Wrote: play call before punt was actually not bad  - get some additional yards to flip field position; play defense

Yeah...pretty standard play in that spot.

Now we need a big sack on defense.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:23 AM)packerbacker Wrote: They are always in the Steelers favor no matter who is playing against Pittsburgh.

There is one exception - New England. Stealers can't beat the Pats because in those games the refs aren't helping them.
Reply/Quote
We can do this. Our defense needs to really step up right here and now.
Reply/Quote
Come on Lawson...get a sack!
Reply/Quote
We need a turnover so effing bad...
Reply/Quote
With the game in Cincy, anyone who follows the Bengals could have predicted this before the game even started. If not then you just don't follow the Bengals. If this game were in Pitts then it would have been long over with.
Reply/Quote
They were doing fine, 20-10 till I turned the game on and IMMEDIATELY get the PI call.. The movie was really much more interesting..it wasn't predictable..go figure. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
DId anyone else see that commercial where Aaron Rodgers' ex watched her drop crap via a phone app?
Reply/Quote
What?

Reply/Quote
No words
Reply/Quote
BULLLLLLSHIT

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
These refs... The one that helped him up before I'm sure
Reply/Quote