Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL announces 2018 Pro Bowl rosters
This Should cheer up all you perennial dejected Bungal Fans. ThumbsUp

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000895772/article/nfl-announces-2018-pro-bowl-rosters
Reply/Quote
Yawn

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And this perennial dejected Bungal fan thinks all those steAlers will be playing in the Pro Bowl too.....cuz they won't be playing in the Super Bowl.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Notice how quiet Smack Talk is after a Steelers loss. No beating of chests. No tormenting the weak. No pot-shots given out. Well, maybe karma has it coming to them in a big way after all these years of tormented bullying.

A loss doesn't feel so good, does it?

And gratz on your players making the Pro-bowl. I don't know if that even matters anymore.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
We are going to be 5-13. Pro Bowl selections are kinda far down the list of "Who cares?"
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 03:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We are going to be 5-13.  Pro Bowl selections are kinda far down the list of "Who cares?"

You know, even if we were a good team, Pro Bowl selections don't mean shit. I agree, through the years the Pro Bowl diminished down to "Who cares?"
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 03:33 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Notice how quiet Smack Talk is after a Steelers loss. No beating of chests. No tormenting the weak. No pot-shots given out. Well, maybe karma has it coming to them in a big way after all these years of tormented bullying.

And gratz on your players making the Pro-bowl. I don't know if that even matters anymore.

Here you go, Bungals and the Clowns, same organization, same team. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 05:53 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Here you go, Bungals and the Clowns, same organization, same team. Hilarious

Historically, aren't they connected? I think the co-founder of the Browns was Paul Brown who also founded the Cincinnati Bengals later on.

So how does it feel for your team to screw up a winning game you were dominant in all phases and lost? Welcome to the Bungle.

And don't try to start with the Bungles and how they suck because we all know this team is in the shitter and we all agree with you. It's common knowledge.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 03:33 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Notice how quiet Smack Talk is after a Steelers loss. No beating of chests. No tormenting the weak. No pot-shots given out. Well, maybe karma has it coming to them in a big way after all these years of tormented bullying.

Schadenfreude: Proudly serving Bengal fans since 1989.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 08:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Schadenfreude: Proudly serving Bengal fans since 1989.

And karma will even everything out in the end.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 03:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We are going to be 5-13.  Pro Bowl selections are kinda far down the list of "Who cares?"

The Steelers losses were so bad they counted as two each?  Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 06:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Historically, aren't they connected? I think the co-founder of the Browns was Paul Brown who also founded the Cincinnati Bengals later on.

So how does it feel for your team to screw up a winning game you were dominant in all phases and lost? Welcome to the Bungle.

And don't try to start with the Bungles and how they suck because we all know this team is in the shitter and we all agree with you. It's common knowledge.

The bungles suck though.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 11:20 PM)Vlad Wrote: The bungles suck though.

No argument here.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 08:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Schadenfreude: Proudly serving Bengal fans since 1989.

Damn straight. Was that supposed to make me feel bad?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 02:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn straight. Was that supposed to make me feel bad?

I don’t need it to.  If the occasional Steeler loss helps you accept continued Bengal mediocrity, then we’ve got a mutually beneficial arrangement gong on here.  No need to mess with that.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 06:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Historically, aren't they connected? I think the co-founder of the Browns was Paul Brown who also founded the Cincinnati Bengals later on.

Good point. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 07:18 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don’t need it to.  If the occasional Steeler loss helps you accept continued Bengal mediocrity, then we’ve got a mutually beneficial arrangement gong on here.  No need to mess with that.  ThumbsUp

It has nothing to do with accepting. That's a stretch of Reed Richards proportions. It simply makes me smile. 

This isn't rocket surgery. 

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 11:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It has nothing to do with accepting. That's a stretch of Reed Richards proportions. It simply makes me smile. 

This isn't rocket surgery. 

To say "not feeling bad is accepting Bengal mediocrity" is hardly a stretch.

Just like the time you got straight D's in school. You couldn't have cared less and just accepted it because you passed.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2017, 11:58 PM)Interceptor Wrote: No argument here.

Good.

And the Steelers are perennial winners.

Should be no argument there either, agree?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2017, 12:40 AM)Vlad Wrote: Good.

And the Steelers are perennial winners.

Should be no argument there either, agree?

They will be perennial winners as long as they get away with their cheap shots the do year-in and year-out.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote