Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todd Haley balled too hard at Tequila Cowboy
(01-05-2018, 08:49 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It's the dark web so I'm concerned about the age of these "guys". 

Yeah I didn't think of that until you said something. I think this guy should be checked out by Chris Hansen.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 08:10 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: We're still waiting on you to show us how it's done. You haven't done anything but said we have no smack. Wow, you are the King of smack talkers. You're little underage friends from the dark web are all laughing at your weak smack.

Once I realized that the Steelers fans on here weren't just acting and that they really were "special" folk, I truly felt rather bad.

From this point on, I will only offer words of encouragement and motivation. Despite your learning limitations and social challenges, you can all still become productive members of society and perhaps one day viewed as almost normal.

So practice, believe in yourselves and always remember: you can do it!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 08:10 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: We're still waiting on you to show us how it's done. You haven't done anything but said we have no smack. Wow, you are the King of smack talkers. You're little underage friends from the dark web are all laughing at your weak smack.

That's not entirely true. He did repeatedly say "we're special" and "it's ok" and that's some pretty good stuff right there. 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 08:13 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah I didn't think of that until you said something. I think this guy should be checked out by Chris Hansen.

[Image: llilxuq.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 08:19 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Once I realized that the Steelers fans on here weren't just acting and that they really were "special" folk, I truly felt rather bad.

From this point on, I will only offer words of encouragement and motivation. Despite your learning limitations and social challenges, you can all still become productive members of society and perhaps one day viewed as almost normal.

So practice, believe in yourselves and always remember: you can do it!

Seriously you are the most boring smack talker ever. I want the address to this great smack talking message board. I want to learn what great smack talk is all about. You can't do it so we can go to your board and read it for ourselves.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 08:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: llilxuq.png]

Hilarious I'm seriously interested in seeing this awesome smack forum that we're missing. I have a feeling he'll never give it out because it doesn't exist except in his mind.
Reply/Quote
Look at me guys! I'm on the dark net now too!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 09:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Look at me guys! I'm on the dark net now too!

Hilarious

I don't want to go there. I just hope that I don't get hacked and drug down there against my will. Wait? What? Oh shit, not me too......
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 09:22 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Hilarious
 drug down there against my will. Wait? What? Oh shit, not me too......

I would imagine that you uttered this quite a few times during your rookie days on the "cowboy bar" circuit.
Reply/Quote