Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE thread
(04-11-2018, 02:22 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Those two are coming back.  They ain't done yet. 

Glad they kept Paige.  I hated seeing her have to retire from in ring work, but because she is so good on the mic, I was hoping they would find a place for her somewhere. 

maybe I'm one of a few, but I'm not really all that excited to see Lashley back.  He didn't do anything for me back then, he didn't do anything for me in TnA, and I doubt if he'll do anything for me now. 

No he probly wont do much but maybe brought in as someone to take leshners title if it isn't reigns... 
Reply/Quote
Congradulations to The Big Red Machine Kane. Who is Now Mayor of Knox county Tennessee....

Hes talked about it for a while... And now hes done it...

https://www.knoxnews.com/videos/news/politics/tn-elections/2018/08/03/glenn-jacobs-victory-speech-after-winning-race-knox-county-mayor/896099002/

I cant imagine trying to run against this guy lol... Might get slammed thru a table hahahaha...

but seriously Congrats dude...
Reply/Quote
Better WM main event
John Cena vs Kevin Owens for the universal Championship or Daniel Bryan vs Miz WWE Championship?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
A wrestler for mayor? Ok, would have loved to see HH run for president.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With macho as V.P.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2018, 04:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: With macho as V.P.

Shhhhh, no one tell Harley the truth.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Jim 'the Anvil" Neidhart passes away. 

RIP
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2018, 02:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Jim 'the Anvil" Neidhart passes away. 

RIP

:'(
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 02:22 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Those two are coming back.  They ain't done yet. 

Glad they kept Paige.  I hated seeing her have to retire from in ring work, but because she is so good on the mic, I was hoping they would find a place for her somewhere. 

maybe I'm one of a few, but I'm not really all that excited to see Lashley back.  He didn't do anything for me back then, he didn't do anything for me in TnA, and I doubt if he'll do anything for me now. 

Lashley has been good for 2 things:

1. His feud with Scott Steiner (God love him) in TNA

2. This:

[Image: bastoads.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2018, 04:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: A wrestler for mayor? Ok, would have loved to see HH run for president.

Jesse Ventura was a governor...    
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2018, 01:09 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Better WM main event
John Cena vs Kevin Owens for the universal Championship or Daniel Bryan vs Miz WWE Championship?

miz shouldn't be in line for any championships lol...

I need a more epic match for john cena breaking the all time title reign record.. (currently tied at 16 with flair..) K.O. isn't worth a WM Main event hes just not that good at anything but whining.(or being braun strowmans punching bag)
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2018, 10:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: miz shouldn't be in line for any championships lol...

I need a more epic match for john cena breaking the all time title reign record.. (currently tied at 16 with flair..)  K.O. isn't worth a WM Main event hes just not that good at anything but whining.(or being braun strowmans punching bag)

Miz and Owens are the two best heels right now in the business and I think both deserve WM top matches. 
Bryan and the Miz  is the best rivalry this decade and the build up to that match especially with MIZ as champion would be epic.
Owens in my book is the best talker in the business and has a connection with the crowd that no other wrestler has had since the Attitude era.
I don't want to see Brock or Roman again as a main event though.
J24

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2018, 10:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Jesse Ventura was a governor...    

Mike Haggar was a mayor too:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMxP-SqnyPkZLYhe74_vJ...rE9ZdEFVKm]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 12:04 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Miz and Owens are the two best heels right now in the business and I think both deserve WM top matches. 
Bryan and the Miz  is the best rivalry this decade and the build up to that match especially with MIZ as champion would be epic.
Owens in my book is the best talker in the business and has a connection with the crowd that no other wrestler has had since the Attitude era.
I don't want to see Brock or Roman again as a main event though.

Brock should be long gone from the WWE by time WM comes around again.

Miz is only a heel cause hes a total dousch.... Less air time the better..

Does miz have a belt? If so have Daniel Bryant take it now don't wait till WM
Reply/Quote
Awesome finish to a good paper view in show down down under.
J24

Reply/Quote