Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Jungle Pass
Reply/Quote
This might be the first year in the last 4 that we don't get to a game. We just bought a brand new car, and I'm not sure if we can squeeze a game into the budget. But I'm going to try. The Jungle Pass option looks great.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow, what a change of events. My wife came home from work, and (I swear) asked me if we were going to a game this year. Literally hours after I made the above post.

After discussing it for a little while, we now have 2 tickets on the way for the Dolphins game. I think the woman can read my mind. Which could lead to divorce court.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 06:31 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Wow, what a change of events.  My wife came home from work, and (I swear) asked me if we were going to a game this year.  Literally hours after I made the above post.

After discussing it for a little while, we now have 2 tickets on the way for the Dolphins game.  I think the woman can read my mind.  Which could lead to divorce court.

If she comes home and tell you she wants to take you to get a lap dance? DON'T DO IT!

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 07:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If she comes home and tell you she wants to take you to get a lap dance? DON'T DO IT!

Good lord no!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote