Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Bots
Anyone ever watch this show on the Science Channel? I am hooked. Guys get together, build robots, and then beat the crap outta them. Who can build the biggest, baddest robot? Right now the best of them is one called Tombstone. Who’s gonna bring home the giant Nut?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I watch. It's not entirely brand new, but just being reintroduced. And yes, tombstone is a MFer!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2018, 12:03 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I watch.  It's not entirely brand new, but just being reintroduced.  And yes, tombstone is a MFer!

Just the beginning of new season. 

Cool the first time through, not a very good rerun show after knowing the outcome though. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Actually it is on as I type. Watch a lot of science, history, discovery, and smithsonian channels.

Kind of geeky like that when not watching sports.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Check out robot combat league....

2 person crews on remotes

this show might have been a 1 season and done but you can find full episodes on youtube.
Reply/Quote
Have watched it religiously each season. Total geek. Love it.
Reply/Quote
I gotta see the bot that takes down Tombstone. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I'm forbidden by the wife from ever watching that show again. And the insurance guy!

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 09:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm forbidden by the wife from ever watching that show again. And the insurance guy!

Well Dog, looks like you've got plenty of incentive to finish off that man-cave garage of yours.  How did the bathroom addition ever turn out?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2018, 09:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well Dog, looks like you've got plenty of incentive to finish off that man-cave garage of yours.  How did the bathroom addition ever turn out?

So far it’s gone nowhere. But, the solution is at hand. Wife wants to plant a row of bushes down the property line. Bingo, instant pee spot.

Reply/Quote