Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
Any Playstation Fans out there?

There is a new State of Play event @ 5 est today

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/08/state-of-play-returns-this-wednesday/?scrlybrkr=bb9c0a50

Hope it has something good for you.

*Says about 20 minutes long*
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 04:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Any Playstation Fans out there?

There is a new State of Play event @ 5 est today

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/08/state-of-play-returns-this-wednesday/?scrlybrkr=bb9c0a50

Hope it has something good for you.

*Says about 20 minutes long*

I’ll check it out.

Final Fantasy XIV just announced their next major patch and the content expected. Stoooooooooked!
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2022, 12:15 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I’ll check it out.

Final Fantasy XIV just announced their next major patch and the content expected. Stoooooooooked!

there was a returnal DLC (free update coop addon) i saw when i watched....    Id probly give that game a try if it was on Xbox.  Surprised they added a DLC for it as i didnt think it sold all that well.
Reply/Quote
Assassin Creed Valhalla Ragnarok expansion i believe is out today.

Rockstar also announce PS5 and Series X versions of GTAV but its not free... 1/2 off for the first 3 months on Xbox and 9.99 for PS users.. (not sure if thats an upgrade price or rebuying the whole game)
Reply/Quote
Just purchased LA Noire from Steal on sale for 5.99

Installing it now can't wait to try it out!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 09:36 AM)magikod Wrote: Just purchased LA Noire from Steal on sale for 5.99

Installing it now can't wait to try it out!!

Nice xbox has XCOM 2 complete collection (99.99  for 4.99) so i grabbed it lol..  LA Noire always looked interesting though.  I hope rockstar gets back to making more than GTA V 
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 09:38 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Nice xbox has XCOM 2 complete collection (99.99  for 4.99) so i grabbed it lol..  LA Noire always looked interesting though.  I hope rockstar gets back to making more than GTA V 

I've never played XCOM 2 before. Yah LA Noire is one of those I've always wanted to play and I figured my PC can run it without lag and stuff.
Reply/Quote
I just purchased Max Payne 1 & 2 on Steam for like 4$ and change.

70% off all Rockstar games currently. If I had more money in my steam wallet I would buy Bully as well. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 12:37 PM)magikod Wrote: I just purchased Max Payne 1 & 2 on Steam for like 4$ and change.

70% off all Rockstar games currently. If I had more money in my steam wallet I would buy Bully as well. Tongue

nice i almost purchased the back compat versions on my Xbox but i still have the OG disc  (proply need to check if they work lol)

MAx Payne 3 is finally back compat so i might pick that one up

Great titles that could potentially use a reboot
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 01:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: nice i almost purchased the back compat versions on my Xbox but i still have the OG disc  (proply need to check if they work lol)

MAx Payne 3 is finally back compat so i might pick that one up

Great titles that could potentially use a reboot

Yeah I don't think I've ever played the Max Payne's back in the day so it will be cool to go back and play some games from my childhood
Reply/Quote
Finished Leisure suit Larry Wet dreams dont dry twice... (excellent point and click adventure game and good sequel to Wet dreams dont dry...)

Will this be the last we see of Larry?......

Finished Halo Infinite MP season 1. Just Legendary and L.A.S.O. left to do.

Elden ring continues to be amazing.. lol About 40 hours in now. Working my Way north of the 1st castle finally..
Reply/Quote
There is an ID @ Xbox event tomorrow.. Showing off some Indy games coming to Xbox

And sometime a little later this month another playstation state of play.. But this one is just 20 minutes of the new Harry Potter Game
Reply/Quote
ID (indie Devs) showcase is starting now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EioyKE7KNFQ
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 11:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Finished Leisure suit Larry Wet dreams dont dry twice...   (excellent point and click adventure game and good sequel to Wet dreams dont dry...)

Will this be the last we see of Larry?......

LOL I had no idea this ended up being a whole series.  

I remember playing i guess the first one (according to google) as a kid...maybe 3rd grade...on my parents computer.  Because of that game, I actually thought STDs could kill you within minutes because I kept dying after having unprotected sex with a hooker.  Fortunately for me I didn't think that throughout my entire youth.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 01:37 PM)basballguy Wrote: LOL I had no idea this ended up being a whole series.  

I remember playing i guess the first one (according to google) as a kid...maybe 3rd grade...on my parents computer.  Because of that game, I actually thought STDs could kill you within minutes because I kept dying after having unprotected sex with a hooker.  Fortunately for me I didn't think that throughout my entire youth.  

this new Series was pretty good....    I remember the old ones though or at least the one on a cruise ship
Reply/Quote
Hogwarts Legacy Gameplay...

Reply/Quote
Trying to run through Max Payne 1 currently. Not as easy as I thought it would be lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 10:01 PM)magikod Wrote: Trying to run through Max Payne 1 currently. Not as easy as I thought it would be lol.

those might be a little ruff around the edges now... Even with the enhancement for back compat games xbox did
Reply/Quote
Still playing Dead by Daylight with my friend most mornings.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Still running thru Elden ring..

Also Started the Dark Pictures A Man of Medan... (like playing a horror movie)
Reply/Quote