Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solo
So what did you guys think? Personally I liked it. I've seen mixed reviews though. I'm sure that there are more hard core fans than me that disagree. However, I've seen every SW film in the theater since the beginning and I've liked some more than others. But I've loved all of it.

On a side note: I thought it was hilarious that they had subtitles for "wookie" in this one. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I've not seen it... I may get around to it at some point. Im simply amazed at how they managed to go almost 20 years without making a Star Wars flick, and now they spew out 2-3 a year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2018, 06:59 PM)jason Wrote: I've not seen it... I may get around to it at some point. Im simply amazed at how they managed to go almost 20 years without making a Star Wars flick, and now they spew out 2-3 a year.

Disney bought the rights and saw it was a cash cow. Then Simultaneously ruined it by pissing off the fans.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2018, 03:01 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So what did you guys think?  Personally I liked it.  I've seen mixed reviews though.  I'm sure that there are more hard core fans than me that disagree. However, I've seen every SW film in the theater since the beginning and I've liked some more than others.  But I've loved all of it.

On a side note:  I thought it was hilarious that they had subtitles for "wookie" in this one.  Hilarious

I'm at the point now...

Where I'm not paying to go see starwars movies anymore...

Once they are on Blue Ray ill look..

For Solo I might wait for Netflix

Stop feeding the mouse.
Reply/Quote