Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS IS A LONG SHOT BUT DONTPUSHMEIROCK
Ok so this is a long shot but I was wondering if some dude I used to talk to at the bengals.com forums like way back in the early 2000s was on this new forum. He lived in Florida, was approximately my age if I am not mistaken. I am now 33. dontpushmeirock was his aim name as we used to talk about the bengals on there all the time along with music etc etc. as you know we all stopped using aim and the bengals.com board was shut down. I always wondered what happened to him. My aim was uknowhow2pretend. Anyways, if youre on here say whats up bro man. If not, oh well....and proceed to ***** and moan below.
Reply/Quote
Uhhhh.. I don't have an answer for you, but it's obviously the most pressing issue to contend with until the season is underway. I'm already planning to lose sleep over this . Perhaps I should ask my doctor if Ambien is right for me ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I remember that early AIM board for the Bengals...Remember UMADOGG? He also went by UMAFLYY and HairOnFire?

Loved that guy's sense of humor....I was still SHRacerX.

That has been my AOL email forever.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2018, 10:51 AM)grampahol Wrote: Uhhhh.. I don't have an answer for you, but it's obviously the most pressing issue to contend with until the season is underway. I'm already planning to lose sleep over this . Perhaps I should ask my doctor if Ambien is right for me ..

Ambien is right for you. Wash it down with some Maker's Mark as needed.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Not to highjack your thread, and I remember you from the Bengals.com forums, but anyone know about or where BengalFanInTO is? He's from Toronto, hence the TO in his handle. That dude was hysterical and very knowledgeable.

I don't recall dontpushmeirock on that forum, but I was usually on mikebrownsucks.com in the early 2000's instead.
Reply/Quote