Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GO Chiefs & Saints Week 2. Beat AFC North
With Bengals all alone in First Place and not playing Sunday, I might as well root for Steelers and Browns to get beat. That would make AFC North :

Bengals 2-0
Ravens 1-1
Steelers 0-1-1
Browns 0-1-1

That is something to root for. The Kansas City Chiefs and the New Orleans Saints are teams that could beat them, two high powered offenses and enough D to win.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Here in Dayton Ohio area, both games are on TV at 1:00
Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburg Steelers on CBS
Cleveland Browns at New Orleans Saints on FOX
I'm hoping both Steelers and Browns get beat
It's always an extra great week when Bengals win and Ravens, Steelers and Browns all lose.
Steelers and Browns don't have a loss yet. I want a loss hung on both of them Sunday.
I'm a Bengals Fan. As for Cleveland, Pittsburg or Baltimore, I hope they never win another game.

Tiger Who Dey Pitt Sux Clev Sux Balt Sux Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 02:18 AM)kevin Wrote: It's always an extra great week when Bengals win and Ravens, Steelers and Browns all lose.

LOL how often does that happen?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs and Steelers will be a good one so that's the game we're watching. Sue me, but I kind of want the Browns to beat the Saints.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 02:18 AM)kevin Wrote: Here in Dayton Ohio area, both games are on TV at 1:00
Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburg Steelers on CBS
Cleveland Browns at New Orleans Saints on FOX
I'm hoping both Steelers and Browns get beat
It's always an extra great week when Bengals win and Ravens, Steelers and Browns all lose.
Steelers and Browns don't have a loss yet. I want a loss hung on both of them Sunday.
I'm a Bengals Fan.  As for Cleveland, Pittsburg or Baltimore, I hope they never win another game.

Tiger  Who Dey Pitt Sux  Clev Sux   Balt Sux  Who Dey   Tiger

Cleveland is allowed to win 4 specific games per year

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote