Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
So Marvin usually says we did some good things out there. He may just have found himself a game where he literally cannot pinpoint anything good.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:04 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joe Mixon will have a great year in 2019 with New England.

AJ Green will win a Super Bowl with the Rams in 2020.

Andy Dalton will win a playoff game as a Texan in 2021.

Marvin Lewis will be extended through 2025 and will never have another winning season.

Dalton will never win a playoff game. He can’t rise to the occasion.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:58 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Honest question.

Worst coached team in the NFL?

The AZ Cardinals have that in the bag by quite the large margin this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Have you seen Andy play in Texas?

He was amazing at TCU, so yes.
Reply/Quote
Same old same old
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:00 AM)PhilHos Wrote: They still have a winning record. Calm down.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

When was the last playoff victory. Who cares about winning record the goal is to win the SB and they can't get by the first round. Oh yea that's ok we have a winning record. Way to go big
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The AZ Cardinals have that in the bag by quite the large margin this year.

2nd worst?
Reply/Quote
KC still has 1st string in. Looks like they’re going to go for some records. Why not..... let’s put the finishing touch on this shit show
Reply/Quote
I don't think Collinsworth gets how easy it is to confuse our defense...
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:08 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: He was amazing at TCU, so yes.

Dalton is solid he just needs a line to protect him I don't see how people don't realize that
Reply/Quote
On a positive note, at least Mahomes is fun to watch. He makes it that much harder for Steelers to win another Super Bowl?

But seriously, the tackling is about the worst I’ve ever seen at any level of football.
Reply/Quote
Bengals = Wet Trash on sides of ball. Pretty sure we ****** up warm ups too. Can’t wait to see Marvin’s press conference. He will give everyone the standard we were not good enough and we did not execute. You think you moron??? Everyone knows they are running it here but we cannot stop it hahahahhahaja.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I was thinking the exact thing about the Globetrotters.

Reply/Quote

Put andy behind an actual NFL caliber OL and such and yes he is fully able to succeed. Behind our pack of clowns....
Reply/Quote
Why is Mahommes still out there?!?!?!?!
Reply/Quote
Reasons to take Dalton, Green and others out :

1. Need to be healthy to beat Tampa in Cincy and go to 5-3, not 4-4.
2. The Chiefs will beat other AFC North teams
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Sadly Texas hasn’t been as kind to him in the NFL.

Reply/Quote
John Ross out injured again. What a complete waste of 1 top 10 draft pick. Hated the pick then. Hate it even more now.
Reply/Quote
Got beat by a much better team tonight. I certainly thought they would score more, but, clearly I was wrong. Other than the score, I think one of the most disappointing things was the piss-poor tackling.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:00 AM)PhilHos Wrote: They still have a winning record. Calm down.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

They won’t by the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote