Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
When your D is so trash you’re offense has to have a greatest of all time performance just to win by 7 then someone needs to get fired
Reply/Quote
TIme to rake the leaves
Reply/Quote
Doubt I ever pay money again to watch this pathetic team until Mike Clown and Marvin doofus are gone
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:08 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: the D is 3-3  and the O is 2-3 (series).... they are both incompetent, with the offense slightly better so far.

It's not expected for an offense to score every drive. It's also not expected for a defense to give up touchdowns every drive. 
Reply/Quote
Halfway over.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:09 PM)Housh Wrote: When your D is so trash you’re offense has to have a greatest of all time performance just to win by 7 then someone needs to get fired

Wont happen Brown gets rid of talent not coaches 
Reply/Quote
Wow.. Crazy. Brees had some pressure... And the pass MISSED. wow

Reply/Quote
TBH Lazor is not blameless here either. He should have told Marvin to piss off on the last series and used Mixon anyway. All our dumb rotating RB system does is prevent a back from getting into a rhythm.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:10 PM)Sweetness Wrote: It's not expected for an offense to score every drive. It's also not expected for a defense to give up touchdowns every drive. 

Not unless you're the Saints!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Saints still 100% on 3rd.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We all knew something like this would happen but hoping deep down the Bengals defense comes out and plays somewhat competently. I didn't expect a win, but I was hoping not to watch what's been going on right now.
Reply/Quote
We got rung up by KC, almost blew it against Tampa Bay who looks just like the first half Tampa, and now we cant even muster one freaking stop against Brees. Come on, I know this is a damn good offense, but christ man scheme up something to get a stop.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This team isn’t beating the Ravens next week either. Ravens are supposed to start Lamar Jackson
Reply/Quote
All too easy...
Reply/Quote
Outside of Bates are safeties so bad.

Reply/Quote
Historically bad defense
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I hope they put up 75

Reply/Quote
I'm jealous of everyone who went to the game to see BREES play, possibly one if not the best QB ever.
Reply/Quote
Shades of Chuck Breshnehan
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
For the love of God stop running zone

Reply/Quote