Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
(11-11-2018, 05:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: "It's my first day"?

Lol, yeah seriously.  

This looks like Vanderbilt trying to slow down Alabama. 

Austin seems to have combined Zimmer and Bresnahan's defenses into the new and innovative bend and break defense!!!
Reply/Quote
FOX pulled the game.. now I can't watch it. uggh....
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:01 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: What can Austin say that could possibly defend this garbage??/

Those pics of Mike Brown with monkeys and farm animals that Marvin has used for job security all these years have made their way into my possession.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
this team quit so hopefully Marvin does the same
Reply/Quote
Worst defense in NFL
Worst coaching in NFL
Worst ownership in NFL

Welcome to bungle football.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:05 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: What a spank.

I know I want Marvin gone as a head coach, but for the remainder of the season I would give anything for him to take over and run double duty as HC/DC, he did it a long time ago early on in his Bengals career.
Reply/Quote
Boling is getting abused today.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:06 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: FOX pulled the game.. now I can't watch it.  uggh....

You have no idea how lucky you are
Reply/Quote
Theyve just given up...can you blame them? two weeks to prepare and they cant even muster a whimper today
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the 1990s.
Reply/Quote
After this and the Chiefs any other coach would be fired
Reply/Quote
I turned on the TV a couple evenings ago and they were talking hypothetical question about the Bills playing Alabama and spotting Alabama 28 points.

Whats funny is if they have computer analyze Bengals vs. Alabama computer would give Bengals points.
Reply/Quote
Now we know the saints will run the ball...the bengals know the saints will run the ball...yet they still wont stop it
Reply/Quote
Does anyone else notice that Huber sucks ass????
Reply/Quote
Haha 15 yards on the first run
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The 6th time they've given up 400+ this year, and 4th time in a row.  Sick

Yeah it was pretty much expected they wouldn't stop the Saints, but not like this though.

However at the same time, Lazor and his offense has been almost as bad as the defense has. Fortunately for them, they will get overshadowed by just how bad the D is today.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
the cardinals are even putting a game vs the chiefs 20 - 16 and so are the browns FFS! this team just gave up.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:06 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: FOX pulled the game.. now I can't watch it.  uggh....

You can watch it here.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:08 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: You have no idea how lucky you are

I have Sunday Ticket, so I am continuing the pain there.  Lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: The throw was low but C'mon Ross! At least LOOK at the ball! He was just jogging out there.

Yup! Ross is the opposite of Boyd at this point. If he would have jumped for the ball in the end zone he would have at least got a PI call. The other landing by his feet....at least try for the damn thing. Dalton to Ross is a horrible thing to watch. The people that hated the pick knew this is what we had coming. What good is the speed when Dalton can't match it, and Ross not fighting for a ball is not helping at all. Green has bailed Dalton out plenty of times on under thrown deep passes. Ross just can't do that. He has the aggressiveness of a 6 year old girl.
Reply/Quote