Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dre wants Aubrey
(02-13-2019, 04:05 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Didn't he allow just 1 pressure all year? I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

I read that too, but he's a bust you know..... not to mention his job is hampered by having a crappy Right Guard next to him...
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 04:05 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Didn't he allow just 1 pressure all year? I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

(02-14-2019, 09:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I read that too, but he's a bust you know..... not to mention his job is hampered by having a crappy Right Guard next to him...

A pressure is a sack, QB hit, or a hurry in the Broncos game alone he allowed a sack and a hurry.

Billy Price didnt allow a pressure in 4 out of the 10 games he played (9 1/2 cuz of injury), but the biggest disappointment was he work in the run game where he really struggled as a run blocker.

Offensive linemen often take that big step in year 2 do I wouldn't write him off just yet.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 11:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It just amazes me when people label Price a bust already. The guy tore his pec at the combine, so he had no real weight training during the off season, he only got to do no contact walk throughs at OTA's and Training Camp. Then he gets injured in what, the second game? So he misses the first half or so of the season...… his rookie season, and yet people are going to call him a bust because he struggled at times as a starting rookie center. Laughable.

What amazes me even more is that some of the people who want to call Price a bust are the same ones talking about John Ross and how it's wrong to call him a bust so soon. 2019 is his real rookie year because he will finally have an offensive minded coach who might be able to get something out of him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote