Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Things....
(03-14-2019, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just when you thought the could not possibly be another thread like this.

Can we start an "Bengals suck" subforum so the rest of us can discuss the upcoming season and team new
I think this thread explains why the negativity arose after all the hope after all the coaching changes.  I think Taylor can restore some faith with a killer draft.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 06:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote:
yang Wrote: Wrote:How do you open a door?  How do you a know a doorknob will work?  You seem oblivious to the ability to extrapolate from known facts.

How did you come to the conclusion that we would have a top 5 defense last year?

(09-06-2018, 02:16 PM)yang Wrote: Wrote:With that said, I believe the Bengals will have a top 5 defense.  They have all the makings of being very special sharing the key ingredients with other elite squads- Monster defensive tackle, stud pass rushers, elite corner, and bruising and quick linebackers.   I think we'll have better schemes and more be more aggressive going after turnovers.    It's going to be fun to watch.

Maybe you don't know as much as you think, eh?

[Image: t1827.gif]

yang,
I would be seriously embarrassed to show my face around here for awhile, after that brutal takedown by Fred.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 11:14 AM)Tomkat Wrote:  

yang,
I would be seriously embarrassed to show my face around here for awhile, after that brutal takedown by Fred.

Nah, he's alright. Our defense sucked last year, but look at who we lost to injury. If they defense had stayed healthy, they would have performed much better. The secondary still ranked 7th. We didn't have Burfict, Brown played injured when he played, Vigil played a lot of the season hobbled, we lost Lawson and Glasgow.... and I can't even remember who all else. They may not have been top 5, but they would not have been last.
Reply/Quote