Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome B.W. Webb to Bengals
(03-15-2019, 06:33 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Might be, might not be. I'd like to see a few more days of FA go by and see where Dennard ends up before I call Webb a starter.

(03-15-2019, 07:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: More on Webb's deal, which seems very well structured to limit risk for the Bengals...

(03-15-2019, 07:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: Hobson just noted the Webb signing doesn’t preclude the return of Dennard....that could actually work out really well if it happen. We got exposed last year when Dre and Dennard both dealt with injuries, so getting more depth would be nice.

If this is a depth signing then it's a bit expensive, but not overly so. I believe Verrett signed a 1 year deal for $3.6M, and he isn't limited to the slot only, he's just gets injured too much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 11:50 PM)BengalChris Wrote: If this is a depth signing then it's a bit expensive, but not overly so. I believe Verrett signed a 1 year deal for $3.6M, and he isn't limited to the slot only, he's just gets injured too much.

Seems the vast majority of deals being signed across the league are higher than might initially be expected, too, so we shall see where he ends up on the depth chart.
Reply/Quote