Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can he catch the ball?
Driskel is a WR now...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 10:22 PM)jason Wrote: Driskel is a WR now...

Why not? It may be his only chance not to be cut.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Leave it to moron Marvin not to realize Driskel was a WR! Do you think ZT can make him into a nightmare for opposing DCs?
Reply/Quote
Player A:

6'5", 228 lbs, 33.75" arms, 4.68 forty, 112" Broad, 31" vert, 9.375" hands

Player B:

6'4", 234 lbs, 33.50" arms, 4.56 forty, 122" Broad, 32" vert, 9.75" hands

Player A: Auden Tate

Player B: Jeff Driskel
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 10:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Leave it to moron Marvin not to realize Driskel was a WR!  Do you think ZT can make him into a nightmare for opposing DCs?

One of my biggest complaints about last year was. When Andy went down we never tried to tailor the game plan to Driskel's skills. We just called the game like Andy was QB

Reply/Quote
This has Mike Brown's fingerprints all over it...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 10:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: One of my biggest complaints about last year was. When Andy went down we never tried to tailor the game plan to Driskel's skills. We just called the game like Andy was QB

Perhaps that is why ZT traded up to get RC Cola Dalton in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 10:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This has Mike Brown's fingerprints all over it...

[Image: alg-bengals-cowboys-jpg.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 10:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Leave it to moron Marvin not to realize Driskel was a WR!  Do you think ZT can make him into a nightmare for opposing DCs?

I seem to be the only one who actually remembers it, but the Bengals had both Dalton and Driskel on the field at the same time last year on a few occasions.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 10:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Perhaps that is why ZT traded up to get RC Cola Dalton in the 4th.

I think they traded up for Finley so they can have a backup QB with at least SOME touch on his passes - Driskel has none. 
Reply/Quote
If he can play ST too, then I'm all for it. They can cut Core, and carry 3 QB. I suppose it opens up some gadget plays as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I thought we were talking about Ross .
Reply/Quote
Like the move and believe they were tinkering with it a few years back and Driskell was hurt in practice playing WR.

Dude is athletic.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I posted about this happening in the 'which WR is gonna step up' thread.

He has the ability... the next Matt Jones!!!
Reply/Quote
So this definitely means ROSS will be playing QB now.
Reply/Quote
He has the size good speed and he's an athlete, I wouldn't say it's impossible. If he can help the team I;m all for it.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 12:01 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Like the move and believe they were tinkering with it a few years back and Driskell was hurt in practice playing WR.

Dude is athletic.

You are exactly right....he broke his arm coming down with a catch.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 12:01 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I posted about this happening in the 'which WR is gonna step up' thread.

He has the ability... the next Matt Jones!!!

He's gotta pass the Matt Jones physical first.

Better go see Dr. Rockso.

[Image: tumblr_ly5z7xetvS1r0gubvo1_500.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It gives roster flexibility and opens up some gadget plays, plus it's a copy cat league and Hill down in NO has teams looking for their own version.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 08:07 AM)Au165 Wrote: It gives roster flexibility and opens up some gadget plays, plus it's a copy cat league and Hill down in NO has teams looking for their own version.

Wasn't it Washington what's his face WR threw a TD against early in a game few years back ? They won't run a flea flicker in preseason though.
Reply/Quote