Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
I thought they were going to call catch interference and was like there is no way in hell he was early.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I had Geico. Just switched to Progressive because they gave me a better deal.

Plus Flo is hotter than that lizard.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:39 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Please, I'm trying ta eat over here.

Before you eat something do you ask yourself "How will I look in assless chaps if I eat this?" because you should.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whelp, Gosil & Dolegala vs the Colts apparently.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
and that miss is why Randy Bulock's job is not in jeopardy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Welcome back to the 53 Fat Randy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:39 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The backup long snapper looks like he's 12 years old

Marvin would never give a 12 year old a chance!  NEW DEY!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
yeeah.. so much for that kicker battle
Reply/Quote
In case there was ANY doubt, Bullock is definitely the kicker this year.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I had Geico. Just switched to Progressive because they gave me a better deal.

State Farm will always be the best but like always if you want the best you have to pay a little more.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:19 PM)Synric Wrote: Dolegala is an undrafted free agent QB in his first year playing in the 4th preseason game.

Alot of teams have QB similar to the Dolegala situation like Easton Stick who has been great this preseason or Kyle Shurmur...and those 2 are off the top of my head.

Doesn’t matter what everyone else has. It’s what we have and need. A lot of QBs will be thrown in to the fire this year via injury. If you have a good prospect you secure him
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Before you eat something do you ask yourself "How will I look in assless chaps if I eat this?" because you should.

Good point. It's why I rarely do squats at the gym.

Reply/Quote
Tristan Vizcaino maybe workin' at Wal-Mart come Monday.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:44 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: yeeah.. so much for that kicker battle

Unless it's a battle for the last post-game chicken leg.

Nah, Randy gonna win that one too.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Jake needs to pick it up, his accuracy is getting worse with each throw

That's what happens when they start to get all serious and start to force the ball. 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:45 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Tristan Vizcaino maybe workin' at Wal-Mart come Monday.

At least he'll be bagging next to the Colt punt returner.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not sure how to read this?

Not really my type.

I prefer a bit burlier men...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I had Geico. Just switched to Progressive because they gave me a better deal.

It's because a lizard is a reptile and therefore cold blooded. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: So while we are at half time I'll share something funny.  My brother does a lot of woodwork and his birthday is in a few days.  So I bought him a Lowe's gift card because he is hard to shop for and figured he could use some supplies from there.  I decided to make it more of a prank so I made a small wood box, wrapped it in duct tape then zip ties. Then I made another larger box, put the small box in that, and screwed the larger box together with screws like every inch and then more duct tape. I was so happy with what I did until I realized I forgot to put the gift card in the small box.  So I had to take it all apart and do it again.  Pranked myself.  haha
I tried that with the electric bill, sent the envelope and bill, but forgot to put the check in it. They didn't laugh as much as I did.....
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's because a lizard is a reptile and therefore cold blooded. 
Well that and Flo has boobs.

Reply/Quote