• 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks***
D is playing lights out so far.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I like the call and wonder what this team will look like with a few drafts by this coaching staff under their belt. Then we'll have the push to get that 1 yard.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Glad to see them go for that
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Seattle hanging around right now, not liking that feeling based on how we've played overall.

True. Dre falling on a potential fumble 6, Randy missing a FG, Boyd slipping on a potential TD. They gottta take better advantage of opportunities.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Man our run blocking is terrible. No push.

NONE

Reply/Quote
Game stats. Ross 4 receptions ,132 yards, 2 TD
Dalton 340 yards, 2 TD passes.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Right now, the Bengals are the better team. Score could easily be 27 or even 30-14.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Man our run blocking is terrible. No push.

Be fair.. Seattle's D line and LBs are kinda good.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:23 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well darn.. Stopped @ 4th-1  I still like em going for it anyway.

Better than watching Randy miss a long one and give them even better field position
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:24 PM)Interceptor Wrote: That's OK. I like that 4th down call. They have been going with what works instead of playing scared.

How is running 'Going with what works?'
Reply/Quote
This D has been playing good enough for this to be a blowout, our Offense is killin is.
Reply/Quote
are you kidding me lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Dalton needs to hit that third down throw but like going for 4th. How many points have we left on the board so far today from unforced errors? 10-14?
Reply/Quote
That’s just stupid
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Look up defender damn
Reply/Quote
No ***** way

Reply/Quote
Of coarse that happened

Why is Seattle still inn this game?

Reply/Quote
Holding
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:26 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Dalton needs to hit that third down throw but likegoing for 4th. How many points have we left onthe board today so far? 10-14?

Boyd did kind of slip and fall down a bit tbf to Andy
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
this game is funny as hell, as long as we get a W somehow....
Reply/Quote