Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
We might be worse than the Fins lol
Reply/Quote
Y'all are missing the big picture. This isn't football. It's the Kevin Huber has a new pair of shoes show!   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes the OL sucks, but Dalton does absolutely NOTHING to help himself.

As if he could in this game.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:02 PM)treee Wrote: Andy definitely didn't keep his eyes down field on that last sack.

(09-22-2019, 04:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We got a 1st down on the first play...it was a pass batted at the line, but Boyd got it and got 11 or so.  Just saying.

(09-22-2019, 04:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You seriously need to learn what a 3rd and out is

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I did see it, but that one didn't count as it was deflected and a lucky catch. Could have been an INT.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:01 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I mean, what do you want him to do? Do you not see the pressure on every play? There is no pocket to throw from. 

Allen completed a pass on a play after a fumble...

Some of you act like other QBs don’t deal with pressure almost every play as well.

Reply/Quote
Wow
Reply/Quote
How many time we going to have 12 on the field. And it is not helping
Reply/Quote
And defense lets Gore run right up the middle.
Reply/Quote
Gore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mixon

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
mikey would beat a solicitation charge with the simple defensive that he's never paid for talent. handjobs or otherwise.
Reply/Quote
Does this team even practice?
Reply/Quote
some people never change...new uniform same Burfict <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Vontaze Burfict just randomly punching people at the end of plays. <a href="https://t.co/88XTvwGbxW">pic.twitter.com/88XTvwGbxW</a></p>&mdash; Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) <a href="https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1175846861179183104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 22, 2019</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Another 12 men on the field penalty. Dead Horse Facepalm :giggle:
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the most team friendly deal Andy can do at this point is to sign elsewhere

I really have to wonder how much he and AJ want to be Bengals forever after this season.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Allen completed a pass on a play after a fumble...

Some of you act like other QBs don’t deal with pressure almost every play as well.

Dalton folds under pressure. The next time he extends a play with his pocket presence will be the first time.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:01 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Can we at least SEE what Finley can do?

That would hurt the Red rifle’s feelings

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 04:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I did see it, but that one didn't count as it was deflected and a lucky catch. Could have been an INT.
OMG your logic is worse than any Bengals team in history

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 03:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do they call you Rick the Pick

In my best Walter White voice...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
They will make this 3rd down look EASSSSSY
Reply/Quote
I haven’t been watching, have the Bengals tried a hurry up offense at all? 3 and outs don’t count as hurry up!
Reply/Quote