Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox Game Suggestions
Ok, so, I'm currently without the funds to purchase any games, not from GameStop or similar store, not from Xbox Marketplace. I will have a $5 credit to Xbox Marketplace in a few days (yay, Bing searches for Microsoft rewards! Mellow ). I have had Xbox Live Gold since I got my first Xbox 360 so I've downloaded every Games with Gold offer every month.

I NEED A NEW GAME.

I'm bored with what I'm currently playing (mainly For Honor) and I'm trying to go through games I own but never finished. Just finished Thief and The Wolf Among Us and I'm planning on going through The Walking Dead TellTale series over the weekend, but I need something else. I've tried every free game that has been available to Xbox One (not just the Games with Gold, but free games like Warframe, Warface, World of Tanks, etc.) and while I've enjoyed many of them, I'm bored with them all.

Anyone know of any GOOD game available on Xbox One that's available for $5? (If it's a couple bucks more, that's fine; just don't tell my wife). IF anyone has any game codes for games you're not playing, I'd take that (though PM the code so no one steals them).

If you know of any other way I can get free games, by all means, share them with me. I just want to play something fun and either has a good story and/or has great replayability.

Thanks in advance!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Any particular type of game you like above others or want to completely avoid?

Finding a game that will engage you for a long while for 5$ might be ruff. ill take a gander at the sales again.

If you have gold for a decent amount of time if u upgrade to the ultimate game pass for 2 dollars you will have ultimate game pass till your gold expires. (so if current gold expires 2/2020 your ultimate will last till then) (at which point its 14.95 a month if you haven't canceled the auto renewal) game pass gives you access to about 100 games at any point and time and all the new mircosoft games day 1. like gears 5 bards tale 4 etc...
**Personally I don't have game pass as I have a ton of games I don't have time for already**

But drop some of your favorite games or types of games and ill see what I can find.

the council full season is on sale for 7.50 And is suppose to be a tell tale like story game with some rpg elements that change the way the game plays I haven't played it yet but been eye balling it.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 04:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Any particular type of game you like above others or want to completely avoid?

Finding a game that will engage you for a long while for 5$ might be ruff.  ill take a gander at the sales again.

If you have gold for a decent amount of time if u upgrade to the ultimate game pass for 2 dollars you will have ultimate game pass till your gold expires. (so if current gold expires 2/2020 your ultimate will last till then) (at which point its 14.95 a month if you haven't canceled the auto renewal)    game pass gives you access to about 100 games at any point and time and all the new mircosoft games day 1. like gears 5  bards tale 4 etc...
**Personally I don't have game pass as I have a ton of games I don't have time for already**

But drop some of your favorite games or types of games and ill see what I can find.

the council  full season is on sale for 7.50        And is suppose to be a tell tale like story game with some rpg elements that change the way the game plays I haven't played it yet but been eye balling it.

Appreciate the response. At this point, I'm probably going to download Technomancer and try to finish it. See what the Games with Gold for October is and if they're crap like they usually are, I'll wait 'til Tuesday and hope for a good sale.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2019, 06:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Appreciate the response. At this point, I'm probably going to download Technomancer and try to finish it. See what the Games with Gold for October is and if they're crap like they usually are, I'll wait 'til Tuesday and hope for a good sale.

nice I have that haven't tried it... they did just release Greedfall which also looks good.     (and I believe that company did mars war logs on the 360)
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 10:18 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: nice I have that haven't tried it... they did just release Greedfall which also looks good.     (and I believe that company did mars war logs on the 360)

Sooooooooooooooooooo Games with Gold is once again underwhelming.  Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 03:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sooooooooooooooooooo Games with Gold is once again underwhelming.  Sad

lol yeah can say I don't own any of them... Will probly give Friday the 13th a try..
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 03:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol yeah can say I don't own any of them... Will probly give Friday the 13th a try..

I already tried it (it was a Free Play Days thing, I think). Seems like it'd be more fun with friends. 

I need friends.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2019, 04:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I already tried it (it was a Free Play Days thing, I think). Seems like it'd be more fun with friends. 

I need friends.

well your on my list and I can double box this game I think.... so that 3 people
Reply/Quote
So, I've been playing Skyforge. Turns out it's better than my initial impression.

Also, just downloaded Blood Bowl 2. Will try it today after work. Hoping I can take my anger out on fictional characters that the Bengals generate in me.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 01:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, I've been playing Skyforge. Turns out it's better than my initial impression.

Also, just downloaded Blood Bowl 2. Will try it today after work. Hoping I can take my anger out on fictional characters that the Bengals generate in me.

blood bowl always looked interesting let us know....

the newer Mutant league football is pretty good for football frustrations lol
Reply/Quote