Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which QB do you think Zac would draft?
(10-08-2019, 08:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Selecting a quarterback in the first round of the 2020 draft would be like putting a thumpin’ stereo system in a car with no engine, flat tires, and a faulty starter.
It would be replacing the engine. The one we have gets good gas mileage but sputters going up hills occasionally and has below average acceleration.
Reply/Quote
None! Well none of any significance. One in the later rounds but I’m content with the 2 backups we have now. We’re not going to be a good team all of a sudden after the 2020 draft. Too many holes to fill and depth at other positions. I say roll with Fingalagado while we address the Oline early and often. LB should be addressed via FA since we mostly play 2. My 2020 draft priorities are OL, DL, CB or find a stud corner in FA and address the LB’s in the draft. I just think we need a proven leader for a LB and wold prefer a FA. And not one that’s over 30.
Then go after Lawrence the next year. We can’t have an OLine that’s a work in progress with a rookie QB. See Indy, they waited too late, now they have one of the best lines with no luck ( no pun intended) the line is even making their lets face it back up QB look good.
Mike Brown- Fix the damn line already.
Reply/Quote
People can scream “fix the line” until they’re blue in the face, but you can’t only address one position in the draft. Unless they play Finley and he looks like our future QB, you have to think about going for one early. And LB. We could have 5 All Pros on the OL and we’d still be a bad team right now with the LB core we have.

Might be time to go DE, too. We need pash rushers. Lawson can’t stay healthy, and Geno and Dunlap aren’t producing. Right now Hubbard is the only one getting home.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 05:55 PM)RobertVadas Wrote: watched some Herbert highlights the other day..he is very impressive..with a very good arm
Agreed. But can he move, run, extend plays. I'm sick of the Bengals drafting statue QBs. The league trend is QBs who can become another running back. It's time to keep up with the Jones'. Or unhitch the 5th wheel camper Dalton's pulling around behind him...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I say they waste another draft pick by picking a stud college place kicker and let him go for the 3rd year in a row.

Also sign Tyler Eifert to another one year contract.
Reply/Quote