Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Josh Gordon hurt. AJ next man up for NE?
Josh Gordon just got his leg twisted badly in the game against the Giants. If he's out will they go after AJ? I know ZT says they're not trading him but could Bilichek and Co make an offer the Bengals can't refuse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He looked to be moving easily on the sidelines. AJ Green hasn't even suited up yet, this year. Give it a freakin' rest..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2019, 10:41 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Josh Gordon just got his leg twisted badly in the game against the Giants. If he's out will they go after AJ? I know ZT says they're not trading him but could Bilichek and Co make an offer the Bengals can't refuse.
I may have been a little (ok a lot) premature in my assessment of Gibson's injury. I blame it on the good Kentucky bourbon that I have partaken of during the Thursday Night Game and the ALDS game. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals management is stubborn. I can't see them trading many players.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2019, 11:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Bengals management is stubborn. I can't see them trading many players.

Trading ANY players, you mean.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2019, 11:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I may have been a little (ok a lot) premature in my assessment of Gibson's injury. I blame it on the good Kentucky bourbon that I have partaken of during the Thursday Night Game and the ALDS game. 

People watch playoff baseball when their team isn't playing? Interesting.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 10:12 AM)ochocincos Wrote: People watch playoff baseball when their team isn't playing? Interesting.

Playoff baseball is very compelling. All the series so far except for the Yankees/Twins have been really good. But then I'm a baseball junkie. Been a Reds fan since 1961.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 10:59 AM)BengalRed Wrote: Playoff baseball is very compelling. All the series so far except for the Yankees/Twins have been really good. But then I'm a baseball junkie. Been a Reds fan since 1961.

I'm a baseball junkie, but with heroin instead of baseball. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 10:12 AM)ochocincos Wrote: People watch playoff baseball when their team isn't playing? Interesting.

People watch baseball?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 10:59 AM)BengalRed Wrote: Playoff baseball is very compelling. All the series so far except for the Yankees/Twins have been really good. But then I'm a baseball junkie. Been a Reds fan since 1961.

I just can't get into watching playoffs that have series unless my team is playing in them. It's just way too many games for me and it's hard to be interested in the non-potentially-clinching games.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 11:08 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: People watch baseball?

dude its the best way to nap

when golf isn't on
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 11:08 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: People watch baseball?

No.  The Yankees pay their players $180 million payroll this year through charitable donations.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 11:38 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: dude its the best way to nap

when golf isn't on

I watch golf, when Tiger is playing...and losing nowadays...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 11:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  The Yankees pay their players $180 million payroll this year through charitable donations.

Worthless sport. Then again, at least it's not just entertainment.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 10:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Worthless sport. Then again, at least it's not just entertainment.

Well you're welcome to your opinion. I wouldn't dis a person for how they like to spend their time. Personally I like most sports. Bengals football, Reds baseball, UK football and basketball. You, on the other hand, are a sad little person and you have my pity. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2019, 12:28 AM)BengalRed Wrote: Well you're welcome to your opinion. I wouldn't dis a person for how they like to spend their time. Personally I like most sports. Bengals football, Reds baseball, UK football and basketball. You, on the other hand, are a sad little person and you have my pity. 

Did I diss a person, or a sport? Gee. You just "dis"sed a person for having an opinion, what is the definition of a hypocrite? Lol.
Reply/Quote
Well I called it way back on Oct 10. Josh Gordon is out for the season. Unfortunately the Pats already made a deal for Sanu. I would bet that they knew a week ago Gordon wasn't coming back and tried to make a deal for AJ but Mike Brown being Mike Brown wouldn't consider it.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2019, 10:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Worthless sport. 

Worthless post.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 07:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Well I called it way back on Oct 10. Josh Gordon is out for the season. Unfortunately the Pats already made a deal for Sanu. I would bet that they knew a week ago Gordon wasn't coming back and tried to make a deal for AJ but Mike Brown being Mike Brown wouldn't consider it.

Since Gordon is out maybe they needed a guy who could actually play.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 07:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Since Gordon is out maybe they needed a guy who could actually play.

I love AJ as much as anyone but I'll bet he'd play on crutches to receive for Tom Brady. 
Reply/Quote