Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Watch us score a TD on this drive. I wonder how many of you would be upset at that. Lol

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:13 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I honestly believe that if (when) the Bengals go 3 and out here, we will see Finley in the 2nd half.

Unfortunately, we received a 1st down.
Reply/Quote
The Dolphins are up 14-9 on the Bills. Mark Walton with 41 yards on 6 carries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yeah but Jags are passing when all they need to do is run the ball. They could be blowing us out right now. They don't exactly deserve to win either.

Seems to be what separates coaches. Ones that attack weaknesses and ones that just use the same gameplan every week.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:15 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So does Ericksons head have to completely come off before they call it?

More off than on.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Is Gio Bernard hurt?
Reply/Quote
Well at let we ply slightly better in the second half... And we are only down by 3...
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:13 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I honestly believe that if (when) the Bengals go 3 and out here, we will see Finley in the 2nd half.

Don't do this to yourself 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:13 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Eifert?  Anyone??

Eifert only plays 3rd down snaps.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We might win this game. We tend to play bad in the 1st half and better in the 2nd half on offense.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:15 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: The Dolphins are up 14-9 on the Bills. Mark Walton with 41 yards on 6 carries.
Can you imagine the Dolphins winning and us losing?

I can.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We need to start showing up for games if only to have better representation of having good looking fans.

who you got the hots for reuben?  
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:15 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: The Dolphins are up 14-9 on the Bills. Mark Walton with 41 yards on 6 carries.

How is that possible, they have a shitty line.
Reply/Quote
It normally takes about 3/4 for the Bengals offense to show any signs of life so I guess this is a positive
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote

I thought they are trying to tank for Tuna.
Reply/Quote
Keys to the game: Don't throw to Boyd.
Reply/Quote
Wow. In FG range now.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: who you got the hots for reuben?  

The one with the belly.

wow andy gets time and we get 40 yard play
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can you imagine the Dolphins winning and us losing?

I can.

Yes. Yes, I can.

Reply/Quote
Wonder how they'll screw this up ?
Reply/Quote