Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
(10-20-2019, 05:04 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Cincy is calling timeouts.  Thats cute

no shit.  embarassing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
AJ Green thinks his leg is hurting again.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say it was nice watching Herbert and Eason battle yesterday

I’d pick Herbert. Bigger Arm. Both looked great though.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Man...i keep saying it. There is no bottom to the Bengals barrel. 

The gnome was obviously all that was keeping Andy 2.0 from returning...

Nice job rfaulk!

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:06 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Remember when Brad St. Louis got the "yips" and suddenly couldn't long snap anymore?
The same thins has happened to Dalton. He is mentally destroyed... his career as a starter is over.

We’re going 0-16 with or without Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Just checking in to see if the boards had melted down! ? The era of The Red Rifle has ended.
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad i didnt put up my bengals flag up today.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:06 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Those poor bastards in London are going to be subjected to this trash next week.

May actually set off WWIII.

Best post of the day!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say it was nice watching Herbert and Eason battle yesterday

Champagne Tony Eason?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:06 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Why would you bench Dalton who’s clearly in playoff form.

I'd say he's exceeding it!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
On a positive note at least Truck won’t have to defend Dalton on this message Board tomorrow. Or price for that matter.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:07 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Just checking in to see if the boards had melted down! ? The era of The Red Rifle has ended.

Mods are doing a sitewide search for the word 'Cincinnati' in preparation for the inevitable move to San Antonio
Reply/Quote
Dalton has been crying. Not joking either
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Damn Oline again  Cool

It wasn't the Oline. I don't know what they were doing, but the LBs must have been doing something wrong over on the sidelines.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:06 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Why would you bench Dalton who’s clearly in playoff form.

True. Another INT he'll be getting a max contract.
Reply/Quote
Why are people paying to watch this shit?
Reply/Quote
I'm only watching still to see Finley. IF we see Finley.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 05:09 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Dalton has been crying.  Not joking either

where did you see that?  not surprised.  just want to bask in it if possible
Reply/Quote
Put in Finley to run out the clock?
Reply/Quote
I hope Mike Brown sees all those empty seats. Ten points of measly offense.....
Reply/Quote