Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
I like to think that Dalton's on a short leash. Play poorly abs he's getting the hook abs Finley is coming in. Would explain Dalton having a good game so far AND gives me hope that we'll see Finley or Dolegala sooner.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
That’s on Andy. He had tons of room to roll right and give guys time to get open but instead he dumped it as soon as he felt pressure up the middle
Reply/Quote
It's frustrating.. We haven't been able to run.. Use more screens!!!
Reply/Quote
That quarter flew by fast
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That seemed like a really fast first quarter
Reply/Quote
Gutless
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:31 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It’s so LOL though! He’s white and fat. He’s every one of us.

I'm trying to pitch a sitcom based upon the fact that I'm left handed.  The wackiness!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:34 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: His coaching career is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
True.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Randy still doing his work.
Reply/Quote
Of course Zac won’t go for it, conservative coward
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 3rd and 10 throw a 2 yard pass to a RB that has 3 defenders running right at him.  Better minds than mine are calling the plays, but oof
Are you absolutely sure of the claim of better minds? I think you may be underestimating yourself a tad. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:36 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Randy still doing his work.

Randy MVP
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And Glenn and Boling, who aren't out there.

In fact, our line was so good we went BPA in the draft, right?

No, we drafted a LT who is also not out there.

Fix the line and you fix the offense.

Mixon led the AFC in rushing last year...behind 4 of those guys.

So you think we're Cordy Glenn away from being good? Glenn was rated as one of the WORST run blocking tackles in the league last year. Glenn was mediocre last year and they planned on putting him at Guard.

The line isn't going to fix all issues.

The lack of running is more than 100% line. The playcalling is bad. The scheme's are bad.

We have the worst coaching staff in football by far.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I like to think that Dalton's on a short leash. Play poorly abs he's getting the hook abs Finley is coming in. Would explain Dalton having a good game so far AND gives me hope that we'll see Finley or Dolegala sooner.

He’s having a “good” game. I give up
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm trying to pitch a sitcom based upon the fact that I'm left handed.  The wackiness!

Need a title?

How about "These scissors suck!"
Reply/Quote
What is Jay G doing besides smoking da bomb with da ladies?

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:36 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That’s on Andy. He had tons of room to roll right and give guys time to get open but instead he dumped it as soon as he felt pressure up the middle

Andy is done with football. If it weren't for contracts, he would have left long ago.
Reply/Quote
Why do the bengals play Russian roulette with a full chamber?

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That seemed like a really fast first quarter

In London they play on metric time.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I like to think that Dalton's on a short leash. Play poorly abs he's getting the hook abs Finley is coming in. Would explain Dalton having a good game so far AND gives me hope that we'll see Finley or Dolegala sooner.

abs have a lot to do with QB play apparently!
Reply/Quote