Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
(10-27-2019, 02:47 PM)Trademark Wrote: Now the red headed bum will come out and go 3 and out
Like he did last time? Oh wait ...

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jordan Willis with a sack and forced fumble for the Jets.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is McVay pissed at Taylor for leaving?
Reply/Quote
OK, now they pissed us off. Never poke a sleeping tiger. Andy's gonna erupt on them. Who Dey!! Woot Woot!!
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
They are so terrible. 1-15 if they are lucky.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. Dalton will not come out of this game short of an injury.
Dreamkiller. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They did. They got blew out a lot more.

We're atleast close a lot of games.

Heh. This game isn't close to being over. Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ball sack.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:50 PM)Destro Wrote: Is McVay pissed at Taylor for leaving?

How could you tell? They're running the same gameplan against us that EVERY team does.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:48 PM)Synric Wrote: Ouch play by Pratt...of course he was at a big disavantage...

Maybe put Sample to play D.. desperation can be creative. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:49 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Cant play man, cant play zone...besides that we're fine

They only have to play better.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Game is too close. We need Dalton to freak out and throw and int.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:50 PM)Shady Wrote: OK, now they pissed us off. Never poke a sleeping tiger. Andy's gonna erupt on them. Who Dey!! Woot Woot!!

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Need a title?

How about "These scissors suck!"

The scissors never bothered me as much growing up as the right handed butter knife and the desks. And when i didn't have a baseball glove, no one else in the neighborhood was left-handed. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Lou and Zac need to be relieved of coordinator roles next year
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor and Duke Tobin look like they are trying to drive up Eiferts trade stock today lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Mixon just rushed for a 1st down!

The line is AMAZING!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The scissors never bothered me as much growing up as the right handed butter knife and the desks. And when i didn't have a baseball glove, no one else in the neighborhood was left-handed. 
How are butter knives right handed?

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 3rd and 10 throw a 2 yard pass to a RB that has 3 defenders running right at him.  Better minds than mine are calling the plays, but oof.

You remember that Madden 00, somewhere back in there when Madden himself was one of the announcers voices ? He says something to the effect of " I don't understand for the life of me why you throw a 3 yard pass on 3rd and 10" LOL
Reply/Quote
It's funny...it took the media pelting Taylor with questions about going 2 TE and throwing to the TE's more to get him to figure out he needed to do it.
Reply/Quote