Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
Unbelieveable catch, but should be called back as Whit was holding Carlos pretty badly
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cooper Kupp will not be denied

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:48 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Lou has employed an interesting strategy to stop Kupp. Just don’t cover him. Hasn’t worked so far, maybe they should change things up and actually cover him from here on out. It was definitely an interesting plan.

Ok covering him doesn’t work either.
Reply/Quote
kupp going for 400 with goff havin 600 passing
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:47 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Cooper Kupp is going to break the NFL record for single game receiving yards

You might be on to something.
Reply/Quote
Can they put another defender on Kupp please?
Reply/Quote
Kupp about to set a record. Please put someone else on him. Jesus.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I would expect it to be 31-10 by mid 3rd quarter and end up 38-13.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
We all need to remember Dalton still isnt the guy. He's still mediocre and doesnt step up and overthrows guys. Dont let this game fool you. Get rid of that loser.
Reply/Quote
why was Hubbard running down the field in coverage on that 40 yarder on 3rd & 10?? lolz
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: kupp going for 400 with goff havin 600 passing
Lou has Kupp on his fantasy team.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
All... kinds...of...time.
Reply/Quote
Wow.. What more do we have to do!?!?!?!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:49 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Kupp about to set a record. Please put someone else on him. Jesus.

Can Jesus cover?

I always figure he was more of a special teamer...
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:49 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Kupp about to set a record. Please put someone else on him. Jesus.

Nah, Jesus is out, pulled a hammy in Denver last weekend.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Amazing! And Webb on his ass again. Guess we didn’t have room to ship another pair of cleats with all the damn peanut butter and ketchup.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:50 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: We all need to remember Dalton still isnt the guy. He's still mediocre and doesnt step up and overthrows guys. Dont let this game fool you. Get rid of that loser.

Defense is on the field. Give the cry baby stuff a rest.
Reply/Quote
Lol Vigil slow to read and takes a bad angle.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:50 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: We all need to remember Dalton still isnt the guy. He's still mediocre and doesnt step up and overthrows guys. Dont let this game fool you. Get rid of that loser.

He's still a better QB than MB deserves.
Reply/Quote
Coffin nail meets hammer
Reply/Quote