Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
(10-27-2019, 04:32 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I'm sorry, this should lead to a suspension. Asking for a player to get hurt is disgusting. Period. 
Yep. Dude is clearly not mature enough to WATCH football let alone discuss it with adults.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Bengals don't play next week do they?

:)   Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Cool a JuJu commercial. Thanks for that, NFL.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:29 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: He needs to stay there. I will forever remember my most hated bengal will be Andy Dalton. 

You should have seen my most hated Bengal ever, David Klingler.
Reply/Quote
"Plenty of time left in this 4th quarter!"

Joy.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:32 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: 3rd & 14, throw the ball 2 yards...

The downfield route was doubled. Andy threw it to the open receiver to see if he could make a play.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:33 PM)OandB Wrote: Down 14.. And punt...... We are playing not to lose when we are losing

We're snatching a loss from the jaws of losing.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I imagine if someone did that to Thomas Brady, they would be suspended and thrown into jail without trial, for at least 90 days.

Thomas Brady? That just sounds sooo wrong. Has anyone ever called him that before today? Even his mom?
Reply/Quote
Andy's SCAREDDD NOW... those guys start being mean to em he crumbles. We need a leader on this team. A girl can't lead that offense. We need a guy like Brady. Dalton is soft as charmin.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. Dude is clearly not mature enough to WATCH football let alone discuss it with adults.

Since when are there rules for watching football?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:28 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Must be the coaches fault we have like 6 dropped INTS in the past two games. 

It's the damn Oline
Reply/Quote
Not wishing injury but i wish i could suplex Andy Dalton all the time so Donald just channeled what goes through my mind 10x a game
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote:

Doo Deyyyyy

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:34 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: You should have seen my most hated Bengal ever, David Klingler.

Like I was saying^^^
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:33 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Wade Phillips has the Cincinnati receivers taken out of the game deep.  Dalton is limited to his checkdown receivers only.  Why can’t Lou Anarumo do that?!?!?

Wade is an accomplished NFL coach with decades of experience. Lou was on page 4 of possible hires. Thats why.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:35 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Andy's SCAREDDD NOW... those guys start being mean to em he crumbles. We need a leader on this team. A girl can't lead that offense. We need a guy like Brady. Dalton is soft as charmin.

There are probably lots of girls that can lead better than Dalton.
Reply/Quote
another droped pick.
Reply/Quote
The bengals just reinforced the brits that soccer is their chosen sport for a reason.
Reply/Quote
Andy has to be the most inconsistent QB ever. How a QB can look like one of the best in the league and the worst in the same game over and over is amazing.
Reply/Quote
Jackson says I wanna play fumble fingers guys.
Reply/Quote